LF EU Guild on Far Shiverpeaks Casual (PvE, sPvP)

Exine.5631

Hi, I'm just an ordinary ranger from sweden (so, CET time zone) looking to have more fun doing fractals, sPvP etc. by doing these with guildies. So far I haven't decided on whether I wanna main druid or SB, but I love both and would probably settle on one depending on what my team needs.

Previously I've played plenty of (sigh...) WoW where I've spent quite some time doing mythic+ (high-end dungeons) and raids, so I'm no stranger to coordinated game play. My time-schedule is kinda all over the place, but my most consistent free-time is 20:00-24:00, with a lot of "windows " throughout the day.

But in short, I'm looking to get to know more people with whom I can do fractals and sPvP with. I'm not sure if I've left out anything of importance, but just send me a message if you might have a place for me in your guild :)

Regards,Chi The Pooh

Hi Exine,I thought you might be interested in The Orchid Circle, my home guild. We are a guild of smaller size (with 10-15 people on in peak times usually) focusing on having a social place where people know each other (so we do not even plan to grow to a much larger size) and is not just a contact list with unknown names.

Still we have weekly PvE nights, Fractal is a very popular content we play (there are guildies from T1 - T4) and we have organised sPvP as well twice a week for those interested (but our main focus is on PvE still apart from being a friendly place). If you think you would like a place where apart from fractals and pvp you will see friendly chatter and people say Hello when they come online and bid you goodnight when you leave than we might be the ~~droids ~~place you are looking for.

You can find more information on us on our Discord server which we use for communication and voice chat as well sometimes and if we still did not scare you off you can find more info there as well how to apply :) In any case wish you the best of luck in finding a good home.

Cheers,Opal

Archived