Looking for Training Raid Guild

TrainerRed.9536

I can play any class and any role. Looking for a progressive raiding guild to complete all of the raids available while having fun with it. I do prefer support roles however.

Looking for a guild with raiding hours between 8pm - 12am EST on the weekdays. Feel free to add me on discord if you want to talk further: KinderGuardians#7966

• 2 weeks later...

we train almost nightly now or every other night and as much as we can.since we're on discord a lot. it just kinda happens that way and we drag people in if they want to come and join =]we trained a lot of people and now they're buying tags to help back our own community ^^pretty chill run. we trained 4 bosses tonight and got all kills. had to buy an instance cuz we stuck. lol.usually starting from 9pm CST, aka 10pm your time. hope it's not too late. weekend, we run a bit later than that cuz we have guild missions.i could invite you to our discord if you want to test try. just hit me up here or in game if you're interested. then i'd pm you the discord link.here's our info: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

Archived