[STRAYA][WvW][PvP][Raiding] Small AUSSIE/NA Guild seeking new/returning sociable players

Nekro.3096

My fellow PONY denizens. Let out that whinny, unleash your inner [PONY], and embrace the NEEEEEEEIGH! as we traverse the bloody battlefields of WvW, carving out a name for ourselves, and collecting those juicy bags filled with useless shit.

You will never see us tag, and you will never see us coming. We are the Brumbies of the night. We may look majestic, but we will roflstomp you into oblivion without a second thought, then bray and whinny as we swiftly ride off into the bloody mists of the battlefield in search of more... More... MOAR!

For we are Vegans Ate My Pony [PONY]. We are a fight guild.

Let's be real: We're rebuilding after a shift in game modes. We're a small, all-inclusive, non-elitist Aussie/NA guild with primary focuses on WvW (Isle of Janthir), PvP, and Raiding, with future aspirations to branch out into PvE (once we have the officers). We're looking for fellow Ponies in search of greener pastures to fill our zergbusting, roaming, raid, and PvP parties, for Pony like shenanigans. There is no need for experience here, just the drive to be the best PONY you can be, the passion for your chosen class, a chill disposition, a working mic., and following our guild builds to the letter (if you're planning on doing WvW).

What we Offer

• The opportunity to climb in rank for those passionate Ponies
  • A fully fleshed out Discord
  • A safe space for LGBTIQ+ and Female Gamers
  • A beautiful "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGH!" as our salute
  • WvW/PvP/PvE guidance in general for those who are new/rusty
  • random competitions with equally as random prizes... And more.

WvW runs are MON-SUN from 12PM and 6PM unless there's an impromptu raid, when guild missions are PvP based, or if folk want to do carebear thingsRaid runs TBCPvE stuff - whenever anyone wants to do somethingGuild Missions are on Friday's at 6PMAll times are Sydney based

Msg me with any questions and/or for further info.GM - Necromancin.2396Raid Leader - Jacobo Two.3810 (direct your raid questions to this dude.)

Note: Vegans need not apply... Y'all are EVIL! Oh... We're not Bronies or an RP guild ^^;

Archived