Give custom matches daily rewards ?

InsaneQR.7412

@Yannir.4132 said:Well, you should be able to get 1-2(more often 2) potions per day per player from them.Honestly it would be best if you could get those potions by doing PvP Guild Missions.

Alr8. Thank you for the answer.Our guild isnt really ibto PvP, but we need the potions anyway. Thus i thpught playing against eachother might be a nice middleground.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:Well, you should be able to get 1-2(more often 2) potions per day per player from them.Honestly it would be best if you could get those potions by doing PvP Guild Missions.

Alr8. Thank you for the answer.Our guild isnt really ibto PvP, but we need the potions anyway. Thus i thpught playing against eachother might be a nice middleground.

I think I have like 100 I can give you, if you're on EU

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

I think I have like 100 I can give you, if you're on EU

Actually i dont mind farming them with friends, atleast we have sonething to do while doing so. Thanks for the offer though. We are not really that fluid in regards of money so there is that.I mean 4 a day, if we play 2v2 (or more if we swap professions) we should get there gradually.

Archived