Is there a beginner's guide for Chrono?

Xenic.1387

I've been away from the game for a bit and would like to learn to properly play my Chrono. I had unlocked all the Mirage and Chrono abilities right before I stopped playing, but I didn't really get any time to learn to play.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I am support chrono main in raids/fractals so if this is what you are after here are few tricks.

The main mechanic is continuum split. It is used toa) cast some spells 2 times and/orb) lower cd of spells with higher cd then 105 seconds to 105 seconds

To get maximum out of CS you need to have quickness (so you cast more spells in same time window) and you want to start cs when you already almost finished casting a spell so you get 1 extra spell reseted (again more time in cs since casting wasdone before cs started)

To provide quickness and alacrity you cast clone, TW, cs in middle of cast, tides of time, signet of inspiration and well of action. After that you want to cast well of action, well of recall tides of time and signet of inspiration off cd. If you know cs is up soon then w8 for cs and repeat.

Archived