Lociaz [Thief] DareDevil / The Instinct

Lociaz.4027

Thanks Dusk.4708 and Safandula.8723!

@Safandula.8723 said:good staff is good. didnt u think about celerity instead of rage?

Actually no! But ouch! That 20sec cool down. On that sigil for me 3sec of quickness is perfect! Because after the 3 seconds many peoples then realizes that I'm bursting them so they starting to run away or dodge or even their passive traits procs that protects them so 2 extra SEC of quickness is not needed tbh and here with Rage it's extremely easy to keep eye on when do I have quickness ready. Because I'm mostly steal and do number staff 2 skill so after when steal is recharged I know I have quickness ready ???But the other you need to interrupt to get it so in my opinion I prefer rage. But I think I have 3,5 sec quickness because I have 15sec of boon duration.

Cheers!

@Lociaz.4027 said:Thanks Dusk.4708 and Safandula.8723!

@Safandula.8723 said:good staff is good. didnt u think about celerity instead of rage?

Actually no! But ouch! That 20sec cool down. On that sigil for me 3sec of quickness is perfect! Because after the 3 seconds many peoples then realizes that I'm bursting them so they starting to run away or dodge or even their passive traits procs that protects them so 2 extra SEC of quickness is not needed tbh and here with Rage it's extremely easy to keep eye on when do I have quickness ready. Because I'm mostly steal and do number staff 2 skill so after when steal is recharged I know I have quickness ready ???But the other you need to interrupt to get it so in my opinion I prefer rage. But I think I have 3,5 sec quickness because I have 15sec of boon duration.

Cheers!

You don't need to interrupt, only to daze, stun and other disabling effects. So it activates even if you don't interrupt anything as long as you hit the target.

@NuhDah.9812 said:

@Lociaz.4027 said:Thanks Dusk.4708 and Safandula.8723!

Cheers!

You don't need to interrupt, only to daze, stun and other disabling effects. So it activates even if you don't interrupt anything as long as you hit the target.

Oh, ok!I'm gonna try it out.Thanks! ?

@Lociaz.4027 said:

@Turk.5460 said:My vaults
never
travel that far -_-

Hello mate! How do you mean? I use the thing in settings that locks at max range. So I don't fail if I draw the mouse for example to long. It helps alot ?

Oh I'm halfway kidding. It means that often when I Vault for a max distance attack, it feels like I only hit the outer circle, maybe 400 range. But when an enemy Thief chooses to Vault max distance to me, it seems like it always goes far further than I thought possible. It's more of a latency thing. Though when I do play staff I generally don't use Vault often, so it may just be how I gauge it internally, the grass is always greener type thought. Since I use Acro, durability runes, and more sustainy gear with staff- I spend my initiative almost exclusively on Debilitating Arc.

@Turk.5460 said:

@Turk.5460 said:My vaults
never
travel that far -_-

Hello mate! How do you mean? I use the thing in settings that locks at max range. So I don't fail if I draw the mouse for example to long. It helps alot ?

Oh I'm halfway kidding. It means that often when I Vault for a max distance attack, it feels like I only hit the outer circle, maybe 400 range. But when an enemy Thief chooses to Vault max distance to me, it seems like it always goes far further than I thought possible. It's more of a latency thing. Though when I do play staff I generally don't use Vault often, so it may just be how I gauge it internally, the grass is always greener type thought. Since I use Acro, durability runes, and more sustainy gear with staff- I spend my initiative almost exclusively on Debilitating Arc.

Aha OK!Tru more offensive runes, you will do more DMG.If you know the staff rotatiolt really well go a bit more offensive ??

Archived