Totally Customazible Game Modes

NecroSummonsMors.7816

Hi all,inspired by a post from another discussion I thought: what modes would really make pvp fun? We've already unranked and ranked conquest modes, which are the serious aspect of pvp, what about one where it's all about having fun?I think custom game modes would be the answer. In my experience I had the best and funniest pvp experience when overwatch implemented custom games, you can make things so ridicolous and fun that not only you make the player vs player something you cannot get enough of, but you can laugh at how fun it is.This would be a perfect soluction to release a bit of the pressure and toxicity that has build up in the pvp community, and it would bring back a lot of people even if just for the curiosity of trying a custom game.So we already have kind of custom game mode, but it's more of a custom arena and not with all the possibilities I would like to have.For example it would be awesome to have a totally rng mode, where player spawn with different set of traits, amulet and weapons at each respawn, and who has the most kill wins.Another fun idea would be to have random point of conquest around the map, so each time a point is capped it moves itself from the place it has, maybe with a gravity change and aerial abilities, or something like shattered observatory fractal special ability.A crazy mode where you could combine the two above, or even one with something along fractal instabilities that gets triggered by specific player actions like kills, res or capping a point. The possibility of changing stats with multipliers would be awesome too. Maybe even something like the more you kill enemies the less health you remain with or the more you get killed more hp you gain.I'd like to know what you think about it, and what crazy modes would like to see added to the game =)

I want some event with 5x5 DEADEYES with simplified abilities and die in 1 deathjudgement or few knife melee attacks. Have access to stealth with reasonable long cd and 1s evade with also reasonable cd. Can be used arena where we fought another DE in a POF story . No stealth dodges'ASURA BALL' that people played long ago . 5x5 guardians with main banish skill that can launch even your enemies for more fun AND self stabilty to prevent being launched into oblivion . If you were slammed in the wall you additionally stunned .Gotta go ,may be I will add something else

Archived