Looking for PVX guild that rocks

Rahzillious.6837

Hi guys and gals. I've been a Vet to the game since launch. I've left the game a couple times for a year at a time. But I've been back for a 4months or so. Really liking it this time around. My server is kinda dead tho. I know its all mega server now but I'm guessing all the good WvW is in high pop servers. Im on a different server then my 2 RL friends so we cannot WvW together.We are looking for a guild that does SW runs, fractals, instance PvP, anything fun, and finally WvW. Basically PvX. But we are pvp oriented from other games. We are willing to jump servers but its gonna cost us like 20$ to jump so we want to make sure its for a good reason. We are disc oriented and prefer to use it for social and pvp strats ect. We are a tight-nit group of friends who don't cause any drama and just wanna own face in PvP and get to know some good people who like to win.

Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [PvX] - No iron-fisted, heavy-handed management here. Our friendly, helpful, laid-back and active community is recruiting players of all skill and experience levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game to join our ranks.

We believe that a community is only as strong as YOU make it and expect our members to be the core of our community and our guild’s very best assets. We require only that our members should contribute and give to our community what they expect to get out of our community.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please see our in-game contacts below or, comment here with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!

Sookie.6580Taleak.7612Faerie Mae.4865

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!If you would like to check us out and see if we are for you.This is a link to our community's website, there is a GW2 specific page and a way to apply to the guild all there if you decide we are right for you.

Our WvW pop is split up into multiple places, so that one can be a bit of a tough one but we do have some PvPers and plenty of PvE lovers.

Archived