How many procs from weapon swap sigils?

Wade.2597

If I have a weapon swap sigil on a weapon, and a different weapon swap sigil on the other set, how many procs do I get, and if only one, which one?

I have googled to try to find this answer, with no joy. I got the idea from a line that read "the sigil doesn't have to be on the weapon swapped to" which implied i could swap to it, and then away from it and get the proc both times. Is this true? and don't forget to answer the first question also.

TIA

The one on the set that you swap into. For identical procs every swap you would need the same sigils on both sets.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil#On_weapon_swap

"These sigils activate whenever you weapon swap during combat to a set that includes the sigil; this includes changing elementalist attunements, legend swap, entering death shroud, equipping/stowing engineer kits, as well as Engage/Disengage Photon Forge, or dropping a bundle. There is an internal cooldown of nine seconds."

@"Wade.2597" said:A Note at the bottom of the page of the wiki about weapon swap

"Sigils that trigger off a weapon swap do not need to be the weapon that gets swapped to trigger."

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Weapon_swap

Yea thats for as a thief when your main hand dagger got a sigil of battle in it and you got a off hand dagger with lets say force.You swap to same main hand dagger and off hand pistol the dagger stays the same it aint swaped but still triggers.EditMy edit info was wrong

Okay, thanks. The short version is no matter what combo of one or two sigils, I'll only get one application of a swap to effect per swap. I understand leaving one weapon slot blank, as my condi necro does that atm. The sigils I wasn't sure of, since I don't usually use swap to sigils, but my upcoming chrono probably will.

Archived