Looking for a Guild that feels like home.

BlackBreathMMX.6381

Hello everyone.

As the titel is mentioning im looking for a guild that feels like home. But what does that mean ?Well, i played alot of games in my time and mostly went with the biggest and greatest but they didnt feel like i had friends in some sort. It all was for a purpose. To be better and bigger.Right now i am looking for a little guild something everyone knows everyone. Something to settle down in.Im not that good at talking in english since i grew up in german. But im willing to practice and getting better. But for that i need patient "victims".

About me. Im 25y old and grew up in Switzerland. But for right now im living in thailand. So its probably better if some of you are awake in the morning. Otherwise we wont see eachother anyway ;) .

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!If you would like to check us out and see if we are for you.This is a link to our community's website, there is a GW2 specific page and a way to apply to the guild all there if you decide we are right for you.

Our WvW pop is split up into multiple places, so that one can be a bit of a tough one but we do have some PvPers and plenty of PvE lovers.

We are NA, but Iceman says you are on NA, so that's good XD

Archived