[BUG] Chain event: Kill the Svanir shaman before he completes the Dragon totem STUCKED

@VaNaLunD.4230 said:Wowi opened a ticket and after 32hours the GM responded with an automated reply to try the chain event in another map instance...Another instance of snowden drifts... one of the less populated maps in gw2...

The support in this game is definitely dead.

There was literally nothing the support staff could have done besides that. Based on the things people have mentioned support can only do a very specific set of predefined things. They can't even specify a custom message when sending out items. Pretty sure creating new instances is not one of the predefined actions that they can do.

Btw i got this collection yesterday, so just wanna give a headsup. been camping on the owl waypoint and logged in there and the bald dude wasnt there. map started to close after a while and an event spawned since baldy wasnt there yet i figure and got my first owl collection, then after the svanir shaman spawned up and ofc some1 killed it lol. but then the event after that gave me the owl spirit collection. So id say just plant a toon there and log in there once in a while and see if baldy is there or not. if not, just be patient for a minute or 10 and ull get there eventually :)

I wait here with my guild mates like 48h , we relays to have someone at each moment on the owl WP, but the NPC is litteraly bugued, and the map never refresh, we try so many times to full the map to get another instance, no succes... I opened a ticket at support, i twitt gw2 too, so please Anet help us !!

Someone whisped me about this who read this and told him to guest desolation server from login screen and to hope having a empty 'unbugged' map. It helped them out and they got further into their Nevermore legendary. Im glad i helped but i got to say ANET. This game is 7 years old, and nevermore came out in what, 2015? These child diseases should have been worked out by now, and it hurts to see myself, and others, are still facing these problems. I understand you guys work hard to keep GW2 alive and all respect for that but cmon, bugs like this should not happen anymore :) not after a good 3 years since content is released. Something is wrong there. Btw telling people to guest/search for a map thats almost deserted or whatever really sounds like having people doing a lazy job.

Yess a great thanks to Atmosphera who really help my guild, me and like 10 ppl (in squad during 2 days). Like he sayed, i changed server as guest in Desolation, i automaticly openned a new fresh map without any bug, i do the event chain 4 time to help many people in my friend list. Thanks again Atmosphera !

Archived