Request for Guild Defender skins \o/

Garamond.8542

Hello community and devs, I havent found a post for this, so I`m making it.

Yesterday I spent a good hour browsing the wardrobe for fashion wars, and finally found the perfect composition for my main character. Everything is quite easy to obtain and would make me happier than a full legendary armor set. All but one piece, I found out today: Guild Defender shoulders.

I believe Im not the only one missing those currently unobtainable skins. I also believe its not much of a challenge to bring them back? (sorry if I`m mistaken, just a players guess)

Here is hoping of a juicy dev feedback, and who knows, maybe some good news?

Cheers and happy adventures.

You're highly unlikely to get a dev response on this topic, especially not one saying whether they'll bring those skins back or not.

But there is reason to think they might one day bring these skins back. If I remember correctly this was the default PvP armour back when PvP and PvE/WvW used different skins, and it was only made unobtainable because when the PvP rewards system was overhauled it was missed. A similar thing happened to the Tribal, Apostle, Stalwart, and Heavy Scale sets - they were unobtainable for a long time, then the Legacy Armour reward track was added to unlock them.

It's possible they could add the guild defender/watchman/archmage skins to that, or create a new reward track for them.

Archived