TRAPPED outside of THUNDERHEAD KEEP - DRAGONSBLOOD is unplayable!

doogal.9368

Fellow gamers,

Current objective: Talk to Ogden (Dragonsblood - in the new area)

I failed to achieve the waypoint after finishing ep:4 of season#4. (I logged out for the night)

Now I'm stuck outside of thunderhead and CANNOT restart the last episode in order to "reenter" the new area.

I have an on-going ticket with support but figured why not share, surely I'm not the first!???? : ( : ( : (

@"doogal.9368" said:Fellow gamers,

Current objective: Talk to Ogden (Dragonsblood - in the new area)

I failed to achieve the waypoint after finishing ep:4 of season#4. (I logged out for the night)

Now I'm stuck outside of thunderhead and CANNOT restart the last episode in order to "reenter" the new area.

I have an on-going ticket with support but figured why not share, surely I'm not the first!???? : ( : ( : (

There are 3 ways I can think of atm:

1. Simply wait for the ticket's answer.

2. If you have one, use a Teleport to Friend to enter the new map.

3. This is not the best course of action to me, but if you have another character (or if you don't have any Teleport to Friend) you could do the first story step with it to access the new map->buy the Portal Scroll from merchant->use the scroll with the stucked character.

4. and 3. won't probably fix the story for the stucked character, but it will at least allow you to explore the new map with him.

Archived