Legendary trinkets? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Legendary trinkets?

Ok so PoF came out and so far we just got Aurora (with it's ugly, non-removable visual effect, bleh).

Did PoF add any new legendary trinkets? Cause i noticed bloodstone set does not include new PoF stat sets, and i'm no fan of walking around with bags full of ascended junkyard, just so i have my freedom of build..

Comments

• bOTEB.1573bOTEB.1573 Member ✭✭✭✭

next living season will add 1 or more

Wishlist:
    Everything that kills me should be nerfed
    Remove all time gates - I play more than some people yet I receive the same rewards per day/week (PvP/WvW tickets etc)
    ANET developments/events and everything else should be in a schedule with the time I play

• I never tried to open or try for the legendary Trinkets and but looking at wiki and all other web sites its all confusing and does not make any scene it all... so what is the point on working on them if you cant be direct in exactly what we have to do for them????????

• Veprovina.4876Veprovina.4876 Member ✭✭✭

There's a new legendary ring added with the new living world season, but only for raids.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.