Sword weaver KC / sigils

athos.9034

Hey all,

So, I was hoping I could get some input from some of you playing weaver in raids (I don’t use dps meters for technical reasons).So, I’m sick playing staff weaver on KC (and, if I’m not mistaken, sword has a better dps on huge hit boxes too now). But the set up Tempest Defence + Sigil of Impact is really efficient. So here are my questions :

• How does sword (with TD, but without sigil) compares to staff (with TD and sigil)?
  • If sword, is it better to put sigil of impact on sword and damage on dagger, or the opposite? I was thinking for burst phases sword is the main damage dealer, but for the entire fight having sigil +5% dmg on sword would be better? Or doesn’t it make any difference?

Thanks!

Weapon choice for sigil placement has no effect on your performance as long as you have the sigil equipped on current weapon set. Sigils don't improve just your weapons, they improve all damage done.

Sigil of impact is meta regardless of boss so you'll need it on sword or dagger anyway so there's no point to compare builds without it

Archived