The Voice in the darkness

Rico.6873

I believe that Areanet should give the commander his own voiceThis change will help improve communication in fractals/raidsThe Squad leader can use his microphone to explain raid mechanicsOr help a misguided soul into the right direction

Give our squad leader a voice Anet!But plz make it a mutable voiceOne which everyone can see that its muted ofcBecause communication with new things a guiding voice

Commander out!

@"MithranArkanere.8957" said:You mean like a series of quick commands?

Like press "quick command" key, you get a radial menu, and then you select comments like "Attack", "Retreat", "Scatter", "Burst", "On me", etc... and the character voices them?

Yes that would be something that would improve coordination!

Discord is a thing but you don't have guaranties people Wil join

We do a way for commander's to shout orders but for 1 second reactions that isn't enough

It will never replace TS/mumble/discord in WvW, but it could be interesting the "radial menu"/ "commorose" for the markers; like Shift + you select the marker you want; I would find this more practical than shift +1234Edit: because there are so few to use the markers in WvW, and sometimes "hit the head" "left" "right" "rush near the wall" etc are unclear; markers help a lot.

Archived