Please allow the color change of Grenth Hood eye glow and Hellfire armor glow?

Helios.8359

Just like the title says, I know it would be a great and lovely addition to the game and to the players if these items that require plenty of grinding to acquire, or even a cash purchase in one case if you don't want to wait until it comes back up(whenever that is.) In the case of the Hellfire armor you acquire by reaching achievement points, which is a long process, I think it would be more rewarding if you could allow the players to change the color of the fire/glow/embers to the colors of dyes players have.

As for the Grenth Hood, I think it would be great if people could run around as different-colored ghosts as well as allowing them to match the rest of their outfit! Think of the fashionwars!

Please and thank you,Ord.

:)

The AP armors need additional dye slots anyway. It just feels odd when you unlock that 30k AP reward and have less options with it than any crafted lvl10 armor, if there are dye slots at all.

A lot of old/core armors could use a redo. Back in the days, ANets excuse for not letting us dye the flames on CoF armor was that "it's hard to do particle effects" iirc. As many gemshop armors/outfits prove, this is no longer an issue. To just point out one of many examples.

Archived