32 Fractal Bag Slots?

TPMN.1483

i need this. it's a cheaper way to access to stuff that otherwise some people like me just can't afford xd32 fractal slot bag will need a ton of relics and i don't mind one bit. it's a different content for different groups of people. Anet pls :">

Well going by current values and how the bag cost ramp up is gold wise (https://i.redd.it/b4awc55eo2oz.png). The gold cost per slot for a 20 slot bag is 0.71, while the gold cost per slot of a 32 slot bag is 8.9. That's aproximately 12.5 times as much gold per slot.

They'd have to price 32 slot bags at 2880 (150/20= 7.5 frelics per slot. 7.5x12.5x32) to 5000 (250/20= 12.5 frelics per slot on rare bag. 12.5x12.5x32) frelics per bag to keep that ratio. I guess 3000-4000 frelics (200-266 pristine frelics) would be okay. That's close to 2-3 weeks of daily fractals per bag.

EDIT: adjusted to frelic cost per slot which makes the bags even more expensive.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Well going by current values and how the bag cost ramp up is gold wise (https://i.redd.it/b4awc55eo2oz.png). The gold cost per slot for a 20 slot bag is 0.71, while the gold cost per slot of a 32 slot bag is 8.9. That's aproximately 12.5 times as much gold per slot.

They'd have to price 32 slot bags at 2880 (150/20= 7.5 frelics per slot. 7.5x12.5x32) to 5000 (250/20= 12.5 frelics per slot on rare bag. 12.5x12.5x32) frelics per bag to keep that ratio. I guess 3000-4000 frelics (200-266 pristine frelics) would be okay. That's close to 2-3 weeks of daily fractals per bag.

EDIT: adjusted to frelic cost per slot which makes the bags even more expensive.

I'd pay that.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Well going by current values and how the bag cost ramp up is gold wise (https://i.redd.it/b4awc55eo2oz.png). The gold cost per slot for a 20 slot bag is 0.71, while the gold cost per slot of a 32 slot bag is 8.9. That's aproximately 12.5 times as much gold per slot.

so glad someone else did the number crunching for me.and yeah 3-4k relics for a 32 slot bag seems reasonable (expensive, but justifiably so), while also being a huge relic sink hole when looking at multiple characters..

edit:would it be worth adding 24/28 slot bags from the vendor? I suspect not unless we can promote them with gifts of ascension.

Would be nice to see a similar setup for wvw also.

@Rising Dusk.2408 said:I would buy a 30-slot Uncommon / Rare Fractal Bag. I'm crazy, though, and won't buy any bag with a size non-divisible evenly by 5. :)

You are not the only. But I think I'm even more radical - for me the slot bag number should be divisible with 10. So 30 is OK, 40 is even better. I won't ever buy monstrosities as 24 / 28 / 32 ! If the next capacity will be 36 (or 38) I think i will play the rest of the game with my old 20 slot bags.And I think the price should not pierce the stratosphere. Because I have 12x7 = 84 bags to buy :-)) It was not easy even with the 20 slot bags :#

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@Rising Dusk.2408 said:I would buy a 30-slot Uncommon / Rare Fractal Bag. I'm crazy, though, and won't buy any bag with a size non-divisible evenly by 5. :)

You are not the only. But I think I'm even more radical - for me the slot bag number should be divisible with 10. So 30 is OK, 40 is even better. I won't ever buy monstrosities as 24 / 28 / 32 ! If the next capacity will be 36 (or 38) I think i will play the rest of the game with my old 20 slot bags.And I think the price should not pierce the stratosphere. Because I have 12x7 = 84 bags to buy :-)) It was not easy even with the 20 slot bags :#

I'm sort of in this boat too. My inventory setup is 20 slots per row (thus 1 bag per row currently) which gives me a neat 4x20 or 8x20 iventory size depending on character. Since I use fractal green, rare and exotic bags and invisible bags for automatic inventory management I have a very fast overview of where what is. I might be able to work with bag sizes ending on 0 or 5, but this 24, 28 and 32 abomination seriously messes with my setup. I'm happy though for people who wanted more space, they now have that option.

They'd have to price 32 slot bags at 2880 (150/20= 7.5 frelics per slot. 7.5x12.5x32) to 5000 (250/20= 12.5 frelics per slot on rare bag. 12.5x12.5x32) frelics per bag to keep that ratio. I guess 3000-4000 frelics (200-266 pristine frelics) would be okay. That's close to 2-3 weeks of daily fractals per bag.Expensive, but right now I have no clue what to do with all my (pristine) fractal relics. So it's a price I'd pay, probably.

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:We have some large relic sinks incoming, but no plans for new bags just yet. I do like the suggestion though so it is definitely a candidate for future rewards. We want to keep revisiting rewards and QoL periodically as we ship new content.

Thanks for the response! It's good to know there are things incoming :) Is the next fractal supposed to be coming out with the next LS?

@UnbentMars.9126 said:

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:We have some large relic sinks incoming, but no plans for new bags just yet. I do like the suggestion though so it is definitely a candidate for future rewards. We want to keep revisiting rewards and QoL periodically as we ship new content.

Thanks for the response! It's good to know there are things incoming :) Is the next fractal supposed to be coming out with the next LS?

Maybe It is, maybe it isn't?

@UnbentMars.9126 said:

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said in a different thread that they try to release a new fractal (or revamped fractal) with every other LW release, and that they count the expac as a LW release for purposes of the fractal release cadence. So..... I would say its a pretty good chance we will see either a new fractal or a revamped one with LWS4E1

i'd rather see new fractals with totally new and different storylines from Dessa and what not. cuz the shattered observatory ends on an emotional note and i'd really like to keep it that way. emotionally, i'm not ready for a new fractal yet =p

but if they could revamp and/or tweak all the existing fractals, i wouldn't mind. there are always room to make things better. thank you for at least considering bigger fractal bag slot as a reward and other Qol =]

@"Benjamin Arnold.3457" said:You'll get nothing more out of me!

The real Ben would have given us some juicy details. The real Ben is a super cool guy.Prove you are the super cool and awesome real Ben!

Until then,http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/b4/b44e9e1d5e5d4c60be01d7aa225e483a3a5e1290a41663adabcef3727449f72d.jpg

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:

@UnbentMars.9126 said:

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:You'll get nothing more out of me!

every single dev ever......

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@UnbentMars.9126 said:

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:You'll get nothing more out of me!

every single dev ever......

Makes sense. Players would be pissed if promises made werent kept. Look at all the promises anet made around legendaries & raids when they were hyping HOT. They failed to keep them & people got pissed enough that I know about it despite not playing at that point of time.

Archived