Sugestion

BomberT.8259

Hello, how are you? I would like to make a suggestion, I think this will further impact the WvW which is one of my favorite game modes. As we know the legendary set of WvW takes longer to be done than PvE or the one of sPvP right? Why not balance things, making the three take the same time to be done? Increasing the tickets you get per week, for example, I do not know what problems this would entail however is a suggestion of a player who is working on the legendary set of WvW to be able to do all the contents of the game later with all classes and builds that can be built. Thank you for your attention and have a good night

Tickets in wvw can be acquired without any effort, your only limit is time. Not sure about pvp, but in pve you need to put a lot of effort to kill those bosses, especially if you're just starting.

They arent balanced when it comes to time required to get them, but they are balanced when you consider the whole acquisition method.

Besides, you don't need legy armor to do content in gw2, exotic is enough for 99% of the game.

I have 2 sets of wvw legendary armor.1 is full heavy legendary armor and the other is full legendary medium armor.If you have a hard time getting WvW items is because you are not a WvW player.

perhaps ask for anet to make WvW items be purchasable with PvE currency and have WvW have the same time cost by doing PvE stuff

And be great full that you PvE guys have a way to get legendary armor other than WvW.We WvW players cannot get legendary weapons unless we buy them from the trade post or go play PvE.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:We WvW players cannot get legendary weapons unless we buy them from the trade post or go play PvE.a 'pve only' player also has to play WvW for a legendary weapon or buy it from trade post.

Anet forced them to play WvW because WvW is a dead mode.The fact is, getting a legendary weapon for a PvE player is easier than getting a legendary weapon for a WvW player.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:We WvW players cannot get legendary weapons unless we buy them from the trade post or go play PvE.a 'pve only' player also has to play WvW for a legendary weapon or buy it from trade post.

Anet forced them to play WvW because WvW is a dead mode.The fact is, getting a legendary weapon for a PvE player is easier than getting a legendary weapon for a WvW player.

there was always a requirement to play WvW for a legendary weapon.its not easier. many 'PvE players' enjoy map completion as much as a WvW player, however the WvW player will get the GoB without noticing it while its more annoying to the 'PvE player'.

The first set of pve armor is 2 times faster to get IF ur doing full clears every week, which is unlikely cuz u start to raid. Next set takes as much time as in wvw.BUT in wvw u need to spare much more time to get all tickets. In pve full clear may take from 4h to 6 with good/pretty good group. In wvw it ofc depends on ur rank, but there is no way ull get all ur tickets within 6h. I'm up for increased tickets gain

21 weeks for T2, 28 weeks for the first T3 (and 25 for subsequent T3 of the same weight). I would say this is on par with spvp and raid armor, cause you can be semi afk, (or even full afk and cap something every 10 mins). I can understand lower rank people wanting more tickets (and faster leggy armor), but I have to reminf you that when pip system was implemented, you could get 175 pips per week. They buffed it to 365. I dont expect another increase anytime soon. Leggy armor is a long term goal, anyway. If one likes wvw as a mode, tickets will just keep coming ever week without any effort. If you see it as a grind, well... This is a game after all. Have fun while doing stuff.

@Hitman.5829 said:I have 2 sets of wvw legendary armor.1 is full heavy legendary armor and the other is full legendary medium armor.If you have a hard time getting WvW items is because you are not a WvW player.

perhaps ask for anet to make WvW items be purchasable with PvE currency and have WvW have the same time cost by doing PvE stuff

And be great full that you PvE guys have a way to get legendary armor other than WvW.We WvW players cannot get legendary weapons unless we buy them from the trade post or go play PvE.

i have a hard time :(.keep selling all shit i get in WvW on trade post, tickets arent problem but the rest is please donate me items!

@Voltekka.2375 said:21 weeks for T2, 28 weeks for the first T3 (and 25 for subsequent T3 of the same weight). I would say this is on par with spvp and raid armor, cause you can be semi afk, (or even full afk and cap something every 10 mins). I can understand lower rank people wanting more tickets (and faster leggy armor), but I have to reminf you that when pip system was implemented, you could get 175 pips per week. They buffed it to 365. I dont expect another increase anytime soon. Leggy armor is a long term goal, anyway. If one likes wvw as a mode, tickets will just keep coming ever week without any effort. If you see it as a grind, well... This is a game after all. Have fun while doing stuff.

yes but when it was just ingame u could re gain latest ticket over and over and over again unlike nowadays where ur gonna get maxed and then its done for the week.

@MUDse.7623 said:

there was always a requirement to play WvW for a legendary weapon.its not easier. many 'PvE players' enjoy map completion as much as a WvW player, however the WvW player will get the GoB without noticing it while its more annoying to the 'PvE player'.

Most WvW players I talk to do not like map completion. And it takes far longer to get a GoE than a GoB. So in that respect Pve players have it far easier. Which is why when anyone suggests the removal of GoB, you'll get a lot of people attacking the post because of map completion. PvE entitlement is what I refer to it as.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

Most WvW players I talk to do not like map completion. And it takes far longer to get a GoE than a GoB. So in that respect Pve players have it far easier. Which is why when anyone suggests the removal of GoB, you'll get a lot of people attacking the post because of map completion. PvE entitlement is what I refer to it as.

what makes you think that PvE players do enjoy map completion?they also do not get that in their everyday play, just like WvW players. but the WvW player does get GoB in everyday play.so the PvE player has to get 2 annoying gifts (GoE+GoB) and the WvW player 1 (GoE)2>1

@MUDse.7623 said:

what makes you think that PvE players do enjoy map completion?they also do not get that in their everyday play, just like WvW players. but the WvW player does get GoB in everyday play.so the PvE player has to get 2 annoying gifts (GoE+GoB) and the WvW player 1 (GoE)2>1

By actually talking to people. Sure it's not the entire player base but the reaction I got was Pvers are generally alright with GoE whilst WvWers hate it.

Archived