Raid mace skin unlocked as "Sword"

A few weeks ago, I unlocked this skin as an "unknown/unnamed" sword skin (with a Wardrobe Unlock), and it is still listed simply as "Sword" in the Swords section of my Wardrobe. I reported this bug immediately, but it has not been fixed to this day. Others have mentioned this bug, too, in map chat, so it is not just my account.

Obviously, this is a raid mace skin:

UkH3nLs.jpg46lcMaG.jpg

• 1 month later...

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Paciejka.3152 said:So bug is still present. :(

Yep. I am still seeing the unnamed mace skin in the Swords section of my Wardrobe. No fix yet, not even sure the devs have read this.

Since it's a low priority classification issue, that doesn't affect more than a small fraction of people, I can imagine it's likely to remain bugged for a while. There are other wardrobe malfunction that also need attention; I see no reason why this one is more important.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Paciejka.3152 said:So bug is still present. :(

Yep. I am still seeing the unnamed mace skin in the Swords section of my Wardrobe. No fix yet, not even sure the devs have read this.

Since it's a low priority classification issue, that doesn't affect more than a small fraction of people, I can imagine it's likely to remain bugged for a while. There are other wardrobe malfunction that also need attention; I see no reason why this one is more important.

No one said it's important bug. :) I just want to let people know that this bug still can happen, because it isn't mention in issue tracker. I reported it in game, my part is done. And I'll probably forget about in few days anyway. Sorry for bringing this topic up again.

Archived