[DoC] Dolyaks of Chaos is Recruiting

Ambient Beauty.8576

[DoC] Dolyaks of Chaos is recruiting. |Multiple Guild Halls | New or RETURNING? | No Rep Required | Guild Missions | Fractals | WvW | Est 2013 | Need a guild? Whisper for Invite!

About UsWe have 650 members. Established in 2013. We strive to be the ultimate gaming experience for PvE/PvX gamers for Guild Wars 2. Come join the fun. Trust me! It's better with you as a member in DoC

RequirementsWe do not require any representing. We do weekly drawings, prize give aways and gold giveaways for those who want to rep but it is never required.We do ask that everyone try to use Discord App.

FocusFor World v World, Dolyaks of Chaos and Dolyaks of Calamity are on Fort Aspenwood.For PvE, Dolyaks of Chaos has weekly guild missions on Sunday at 1 am UTC (server time) 8pm ESTFor PvE Dolyaks of Calamity has weekly guild missions on Sunday at 12 am UTC (server time) 7pm EST

IncentivesEvery week we give 5 black lion chest keys awayEvery week we give prizes and gold away and unidentified dyesEvery 2 weeks we give away black lion chest skins worth up to 75 g each

New or Returning? No experience needed. We host raids, Hero point trains, and much more fun.

Contact UsAmbient Beauty.8576 Titan The LittleAngelfire.7185 Flux FerrisThe Ancient One.1895 Guardian

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/30/2020 at 12:35 AM, Mannish man the Manotaur.5 said:

do not! by any means trust this creep, ive been in DoC twice and seen both times this control freak creeps unacceptable behavior. he will blame anyone and everyone for people leaving the guild or any mishaps that may occur, this is a toxic guild leader. BEWARE.

This is absolutely correct, I have observed this too. The guild leader has definite personality issues. He is a toxic bully, and always attention seeking. Control freak is SPOT ON. He's also creepy to the women. It's disgusting all around. There's some nice people otherwise in the guild but I have no idea why they stay. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

He tried to pressure one of my friends into joining his guild and merging our friend-group guild into theirs, we initially thought that it was to do some HP trains then he wanted us to transfer our ENTIRE guild to match theirs. We didn't even want to join the guild when my friend told him that we misunderstood his intentions he was IMMEDIATELY kicked off the server, this Titan guy was a real piece...