Which GW2 NPC voices are your favourite? What about player characters?

Cerioth.7062

Which voices/voice actors/actresses are your favourite in Guild Wars 2? Please tell both NPC voices and the playeer character (race+gender) voice. It doesnt matter whether you like the VA in general, or their voice with specfiic effects added.

My favourites are charr male, Canach, Mordremoth, Vlast, old VA for Almorra Soulkeeper, Maverick, Reeva, sylvari female/Queen Jennah, Gixx, Ensolyss, Deimos, Palawa Joko, Gorseval, Tybalt Leftpaw, Gaheron Baelfire

PC voices: Male sylvari, male human, male asura. Sylvari for the sentimental value (male sylvari thief was my first character, and he's still my main) and also superb voice acting, especially in Heart of Thorns. Male human because he's Nathan Drake. Male asura for the amazing snark and sass that pours out of his mouth.

NPC voices: In no particular order...[deep breath] - Canach, Trahearne, Mordremoth, Taimi, Logan Thackeray, Renvari[1], Tybalt Leftpaw, Bloody Prince Thorn, Countess Anise, Saul D'Alessio, Sieran...

[1] An early antagonist in one of the sylvari starting stories; he's voiced by Gideon Emery. So Fenris from Dragon Age II turned into an evil pyromaniac plant. :tongue:

Player Character: Female Norn. I really enjoy her voice. Its always calm and still you can feel the emotions.Favorite Npc: Faolain, Doern Velazquez and Carys (she also voiced alot of noname-Sylvaries) and damn i love their voices!!!!!!! i miss the faolain's voice and that anet killed the character felt to early for me, because there was alot of potential for more.

Archived