i want to undone a bug report

titje.2745

hi, today i wanted to start with binding of ipos, when i tried to buy the recipe ''ars of goetia" i saw its locked.
it said i need to complete the mastery track, historian of the armaments. (its red) but i already completed that because i made Nevermore in 2017.so i thought its bugged. normally (before with the other legendarys) (bolt and nevermore) i bought the first collection and then i started completing them.so with this weapon i thought o nice its easy i can just buy the recipe and craft the precursor. but i cant. now few hours later i am back in game and i saw 2 recipes locked after 1.so i thought i go check wiki and there i saw that it starts with "mark of the unnamed" so i made a mistake. i havent checked gw2 efficiency crafting for the precursor, because i thought i go to craft man hobbs and but the collection.

i created a bugreport ingame but now i know it was my mistake so i make this topic to let the devs know that it is not bugged so they dont waste time for nothing.

sorry if this is the wrong place for this type of messages. i only want to help you

greetings Kevin.

Archived