Less than 24 Hours remaining.

DanAlcedo.3281

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KrHome.1920 said:A balance patch tomorrow would be too early for anet standards and therefore a big surprise.

I expect it to roll out either march the 4th or the 18th as this is the usual 3 months after their last balance patch which was released december the 11th.

well last year there was a balance patch in dec followed by a patch in feb, won't be too surprising.

@felincyriac.5981 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:A balance patch tomorrow would be too early for anet standards and therefore a big surprise.

I expect it to roll out either march the 4th or the 18th as this is the usual 3 months after their last balance patch which was released december the 11th.

well last year there was a balance patch in dec followed by a patch in feb, won't be too surprising.Yeah I noticed that too right in the moment after I posted it. Sorry for that.

@KrHome.1920 said:

well last year there was a balance patch in dec followed by a patch in feb, won't be too surprising.Yeah I noticed that too right in the moment after I posted it. Sorry for that.

it will probably still be delayed due to snow or w.e

@otto.5684 said:What makes you so sure there will be a balance patch tomorrow? It was expected over the last 4 weeks, and did not happen.

You all have strange expectations then because everyone expects a balance patch every week. But their release cadence for balance patches have been midseason for a while now and there's no reason to suggest they're moving away from release cycle.

@phokus.8934 said:

@otto.5684 said:What makes you so sure there will be a balance patch tomorrow? It was expected over the last 4 weeks, and did not happen.

You all have strange expectations then because everyone expects a balance patch every week. But their release cadence for balance patches have been midseason for a while now and there's no reason to suggest they're moving away from release cycle.

If I remember correctly, there was balance patch before and in the middle of last season. In any case, last balance patch was 12/10. This is the longest we went without a balance patch since PoF release.

Buffed necro axe 2 by 5%Reduced soulbeast bird swoop to 950 but gave it an evadeRemoved stability on evade from scrapper and gave it regen on evadeReduced the healing in celestial avatar but gave immob on staff swap instead of dazeReduced cooldown of ranger axe 3 by 2s and reduced aftercast by 0.05sIncreased unblockable duration of all ranger abilities by 1sHalved the damage of pry bar

This is what I expect to happen

@Shadow Order.7258 said:

@"incisorr.9502" said:time to see if anet has any decency/honor or they're gonna feel peer pressured due to streamers rising up against a sub 50% win rate profession (mirage) and nerf it even more when it's already not good

x d

F u c k you mirage main. We are sick of your kitten about your carrying class being nerfed.

and im sick of a bunch of horrible players who are too arrogant and ignorant and don't want to learn to play begging on the forum for unreasonable and undeserved nerfs

you know what i saw earlier? I was watching a gw2 streamer and one of the people in the chat asked him for a build (For the class the streamer is playing) and you know what the streamer said? "Yeah its a viable build and it counters mirage but id rather just wait for them to nerf mirage" LMFAO. This is the type of people trying to peer pressure anet into nerfing mirage- I KNOW HOW TO COUNTER MIRAGE BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I WANT TO PLAY MY GREEDY BUILD AND JUST BEG THE DEVELOPER TO BUTCHER THE CLASS, XD

what people that hate on mirage don't understand is that MIRAGES ALSO HAVE TO FIGHT OTHER MIRAGES , the fact that i have absolutely no problem with other mirages just goes to show that the class isn't invincible or unbeatable when you understand it

Archived