Build: 95112 Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Kron.6938

• 1 year later...

Nothing yet, nothing to the original ticket I submitted, and it's been over 72 hours, so I am submitting another ticket, with what they have in an article for submitting a gem purchase issue:

Account Name (your email address)First and Last NameThe Date of Birth listed on your accountYour Guild Wars 2 Serial CodeIf available, any Gem Card code(s) used on your accountDisplay Name (including the 4-digit number after the name, such as “Gamer.1234”)The last four digits (only the last four) of the credit or debit card that you used to make those purchases. If you made purchases using PayPal®, please include the Order ID associated with your most recent purchase.A detailed description of your issue, including any error messages that you receive.Related articlesHow to use a Gem CardManaging Payment InformationFinding Your Serial CodeKnown Issue TrackerFAQ: This Item is Not Available for Purchase in your Region

Here is the thing, and I am being nice, even doing help desk at my own company, I can give a user a week due to escalating the issue to developers or infrastructure. I am fine with that, but here is the thing, Anet says 72 hours to respond to a ticket. Well an example of a plausible response would be from their support team is, "Hello X (user name), thank you for submitting your ticket, we are researching your issue at this time and we will get back to you on the status of your ticket. Our wait times are higher than expected during the current world crisis, but we thank you for your patience on the matter and we will respond to you when we can update your status. Thank you for your time and we appreciate your patience on this matter while we research the problem." Dude I would love that, but I got jack-kitten of a response from them. Does the company have an opening for a help desk manager with salary and moving expense paid for? If you do, please let me know, I will submit a resume. But at this time, the response from your company is hurting your image for your help desk support with their response times, regardless, because they do not acknowledge the ticket from a client at all at this point in time within a 72 hour period. It's either you need to adjust the verbiage of your response times during the crisis, or you might need to look at what might be missed during the time of crisis, and how a company might improve upon it to reach out to the volume of customer concerns (support tickets) and how to address them.

I do appreciate their time, but something must be done in order to prevent further issues and discontent on the customer experience.

Thank you for your time.

@"Kron.6938" said:Nothing yet, nothing to the original ticket I submitted, and it's been over 72 hours, so I am submitting another ticket, with what they have in an article for submitting a gem purchase issue:

Account Name (your email address)First and Last NameThe Date of Birth listed on your accountYour Guild Wars 2 Serial CodeIf available, any Gem Card code(s) used on your accountDisplay Name (including the 4-digit number after the name, such as “Gamer.1234”)The last four digits (only the last four) of the credit or debit card that you used to make those purchases. If you made purchases using PayPal®, please include the Order ID associated with your most recent purchase.A detailed description of your issue, including any error messages that you receive.Related articlesHow to use a Gem CardManaging Payment InformationFinding Your Serial CodeKnown Issue TrackerFAQ: This Item is Not Available for Purchase in your Region

Here is the thing, and I am being nice, even doing help desk at my own company, I can give a user a week due to escalating the issue to developers or infrastructure. I am fine with that, but here is the thing, Anet says 72 hours to respond to a ticket. Well an example of a plausible response would be from their support team is, "Hello X (user name), thank you for submitting your ticket, we are researching your issue at this time and we will get back to you on the status of your ticket. Our wait times are higher than expected during the current world crisis, but we thank you for your patience on the matter and we will respond to you when we can update your status. Thank you for your time and we appreciate your patience on this matter while we research the problem." Dude I would love that, but I got jack-kitten of a response from them. Does the company have an opening for a help desk manager with salary and moving expense paid for? If you do, please let me know, I will submit a resume. But at this time, the response from your company is hurting your image for your help desk support with their response times, regardless, because they do not acknowledge the ticket from a client at all at this point in time within a 72 hour period. It's either you need to adjust the verbiage of your response times during the crisis, or you might need to look at what might be missed during the time of crisis, and how a company might improve upon it to reach out to the volume of customer concerns (support tickets) and how to address them.

I do appreciate their time, but something must be done in order to prevent further issues and discontent on the customer experience.

Thank you for your time.

Submitting duplicate tickets only lengthens response times. Close your duplicate and only update the original.

Hi I received this error code today, and I don't understand why it has happened. I was just on the account yesterday, and I tried resetting my password unchecking the fields and retyping my login info. Each time I get this 58:11:5:535 error code. I submitted a ticket with my dxdiag data. I even tried reloading a new network adapter...nothing works I still get the same error code. Interestingly I can login to my Guild wars account and my wife and i could login to my account on her computer. But we tried to login to her account on my pc and the same code. I come onto the forums to see if this is some new thing and wow this has happened a few times over the years. Why? My Build:103632

@Kron.6938 said:

Anet says 72 hours to respond to a ticket.

Probably not your turn yet

@"Fire Attunement.9835" said:We're experiencing very high support ticket volumes right now, and a high percentage of those tickets are related to account access issues. While our Customer Support team is working through the queue as quickly as they can, wait times are longer than normal. Please read our support article for tips that will help ensure the speediest possible resolution. . Thank you for your patience!

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/104184/a-message-about-customer-support-response-times#latest

This is the top sticky....

@Marn the wanderer.4230 said:Hi I received this error code today, and I don't understand why it has happened. I was just on the account yesterday, and I tried resetting my password unchecking the fields and retyping my login info. Each time I get this 58:11:5:535 error code. I submitted a ticket with my dxdiag data. I even tried reloading a new network adapter...nothing works I still get the same error code. Interestingly I can login to my Guild wars account and my wife and i could login to my account on her computer. But we tried to login to her account on my pc and the same code. I come onto the forums to see if this is some new thing and wow this has happened a few times over the years. Why? My Build:103632

there's something blocking the connection. likely a software. you can even speculate that it's on A.NET side, that maybe they turned on some switches to not accept the connection from your specific hardware and is not a total isp block since you can log in your wife's computer.

you can VPN your box producing the error # and it will go through. so it could go a lil complex by thinking that A.NET paired your hardware info + isp strings and used the generated info to prevent you from access.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

and the not-overthinking version is that something in the regular TCP channels got bork borked, either by corruption from the rolled back data because you both logged your NA and EU account on the same day.