HUGE Extreme ELEMENTALIST guide /// for new players /// and for some DEVs /// for everyone — Guild Wars 2 Forums

HUGE Extreme ELEMENTALIST guide /// for new players /// and for some DEVs /// for everyone

When I found it I feel that I have to put it here. For all those who look for any advice. There is also for very short time - only as guest - herald. My best wishes for author of that absolutly amazing guide. And... this beautiful music. Greetings :)

Comments

• shinta.8906shinta.8906 Member ✭✭✭

the really fun part is, that ele back than did actually damage..

• Dadnir.5038Dadnir.5038 Member ✭✭✭✭

Truth be told, the jungle was hell for all professions at the time this video was released, not just the elementalist. What kill this elementalist in the video would have killed any other profession in the same situation.

• @Dadnir.5038 said:
    Truth be told, the jungle was hell for all professions at the time this video was released, not just the elementalist. What kill this elementalist in the video would have killed any other profession in the same situation.

Can't agree. From own experience, when I tried to kill champ as druid it was absolutly different feeling compare to elementalist, which is my main character. Yes, HOT maps are not- solo -friendly but there is huge difference playing ele and anything alse ... everywhere; not only in HOT maps.

• Dadnir.5038Dadnir.5038 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Milosz.5938 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:

Can't agree. From own experience, when I tried to kill champ as druid it was absolutly different feeling compare to elementalist, which is my main character. Yes, HOT maps are not- solo -friendly but there is huge difference playing ele and anything alse ... everywhere; not only in HOT maps.

You could also read again what I wrote and notice the: "at the time this video was released". At that time everybody was learning the ropes of the new e-specs and having a hard time with the environment. The fauna and flora in maguma was so deadly that it was almost like we were pampered kids groomed in high tech cities roaming naked in the australian bush.

Objectively, and I am objective since I did the whole maguma thing with every single profession at that time, the elementalist wasn't even near to be the worst to play at that time.

• NecroSummonsMors.7816NecroSummonsMors.7816 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 19, 2019

Ye it was hard at release, but playing ele without any invuln utility nor teleport, will full zerker gear in open world pve it's just stupid, you cant complain about death if you go searching for it. I played tempest at release and managed to unlock it without much problems, pick mistform and teleport cantrip and you're set. Ofc was a lot harder than facerolling everything on my main necro, and tbh i had more fun playing the jungle with ele, just because of the everything might kill you factor xD

• Megametzler.5729Megametzler.5729 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mirage players: "lol git gud noob mirage needs buffs clearly up"

Enjoyed it. :lol:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.