The Warclaw

sarkysek.1085

I personally like it! :) Finally I can use some rune other than Traveler's on my DH without worrying too much about mobility! <3 I wonder, is it gonna be tied to a WvW mastery and how much damage will it do to gates or walls? And is it gonna have a damagey/CC engage ability similar to the PvE mounts? Either way, it's always cool to have something new and exciting coming to the game! :)

@Colly.4073 said:

@Colly.4073 said:Nobody cares, at least nobody that cares about WvW.

I do care! :) And I don't feel like nobody, sorry :p

Good for you :)

You can enjoy the vast expanse of space to run with your mount because what measly pickings of players there are still left in WvW i feel is going to get even thinner.

Yeah, continue going around with your aura of cynicism plus the scent of a killjoy to shame everybody who has fun with something you judge preemptively. This is why the community is doomed.

@Colly.4073 said:

You can enjoy the vast expanse of space to run with your mount because what measly pickings of players there are still left in WvW i feel is going to get even thinner.

Well, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion :) But that doesn't mean I have to share it.

@Blocki.4931 said:

aura of cynicism

your signature is literally "Logging out forever."pls dont be hypocritical, we have to work together

@"Colly.4073" said:Nobody cares, at least nobody that cares about WvW.

The WvW community is almost as bad as the sPvP community. It's nothing but salt about things people hate and don't want with no consensus on what people actually do want. So when ANet takes a stab at doing something interesting and new, it's just more salt from WvW players.

And when people here actually speak up about liking it, there's just a bunch of elitism gatekeeping with people trying to say that they don't reflect the "true" WvW community.

Truth is, there doesn't seem to be much that the WvW community has in common outside of what they don't like.

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

The WvW community is almost as bad as the sPvP community. It's nothing but salt about things people hate and don't want with no consensus on what people actually
do
want. So when ANet takes a stab at doing something interesting and new, it's just more salt from WvW players.

And when people here actually speak up about liking it, there's just a bunch of elitism gatekeeping with people trying to say that they don't reflect the "true" WvW community.

Truth is, there doesn't seem to be much that the WvW community has in common outside of what they don't like.

That's not quite true better balance in classes/skills and servers is a consensus in WvW, to name 2 related ones.Gliding as per my closest wvw guildmates should have only been a desert bl as for mounts...anyways.

We like not laggingWe like fightingWe like non-defended objectivesWe like succesfully defending objectives by winning a fightWe like not lagging at all > @Dahkeus.8243 said:

The WvW community is almost as bad as the sPvP community. It's nothing but salt about things people hate and don't want with no consensus on what people actually
do
want. So when ANet takes a stab at doing something interesting and new, it's just more salt from WvW players.

@StrawHat.2639 said:

do

That's not quite true better balance in classes/skills and servers is a consensus in WvW, to name 2 related ones.Gliding as per my closest wvw guildmates should have only been a desert bl as for mounts...anyways.

Everyone wants "better balance". No one agrees on how to accomplish that. That also has nothing to do with an added mount since it's handled by a completely separate team.

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

do

I consider myself to be a part of the WvW community (I'm a WvW main - it's the gamemode that gives me the most joy of playing it - I play it 3-5 hours every day except one day a week where I take a break) yet I do like change and I do appreciate ArenaNet adding or trying out new things.

@funassistant.6589 said:

aura of cynicism

your signature is literally "Logging out forever."pls dont be hypocritical, we have to work together

And it's been that way for half a year now. It's not related to GW2 at all, it's my signature, it's for myself and I know exactly what I reference with that.

@sarkysek.1085 said:

do

I consider myself to be a part of the WvW community (I'm a WvW main - it's the gamemode that gives me the most joy of playing it - I play it 3-5 hours every day except one day a week where I take a break) yet I do like change and I do appreciate ArenaNet adding or trying out new things.

I've been in WvW since first year never left and the only place I'd agree on both gliding and mounts is desertbl...cheers.

@Voltekka.2375 said:You could also use fireworks runes if you need the added mobility. Plus it would kinda suit the DH better than traveler runes

I tried using those for a few days. When I first saw them, you can't imagine how excited I was as a DH main! :D But I eventually swapped back to Traveler runes. The visual and sound effects of those fireworks popping up every few seconds becomes rather annoying after few hours. Also, it would mean I lose quite a bit of HP and crit chance (with full marauder gear and traveler's runes I still only have cca 18.5k HP and 63 or 64% crit chance without fury and food). And since DH doesn't really need that extra 130ish power, I don't feel like the trade-off is worth it for me :)

@StrawHat.2639 said:

do

I've been in WvW since first year never left and the only place I'd agree on both gliding and mounts is desertbl...cheers.

I love Desert Borderlands but unfortunately (unless they are our HBL for the week) I'm most of the time bound to scout, roam and defend our HBL, so I don't really get to play there :(

@sarkysek.1085 said:

do

I love Desert Borderlands but unfortunately (unless they are our HBL for the week) I'm most of the time bound to scout, roam and defend our HBL, so I don't really get to play there :(

I like it for roaming, my guildies don't in general get lost too big for roaming in general so they don't want to go there often but that's the only viable map that I agree on gliding and mounts plus it would help does ppt wvw guilds that always go there to ktrain ;) sorry am mean!

Archived