Where is the pvp mount we all want?

torben.1532

So with the recent Events of anet giving the wvw a healthy Change freshening up the game mode with an amazing mount that a lot of People wanted here Comes my question: why can we not have mounts for pvp? It would be very engaging and great if it were possible to get out of base faster to re engange in combat where you are needed without wasting as much time running somewhere. It would make the mode more interactive and fun because you get more action

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@Falan.1839 said:I'lll just assume you're trolling, but looking at the average post in this forum it might aswell be genuine.

I am dead serious.

That's disappointing. Was hoping this was a troll thread. Long story short, Mounts don't belong in a competitive game mode.

LOL, competitive. PvP lost that spirit a long time ago. Time to move on.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@Falan.1839 said:I'lll just assume you're trolling, but looking at the average post in this forum it might aswell be genuine.

I am dead serious.

That's disappointing. Was hoping this was a troll thread. Long story short, Mounts don't belong in a competitive game mode.

Conquest will never support mounts in the game mode itself, but I can totally see a series of cosmetic mount skins are rewards for winning similar to the titles and the Legendary back pieces. World of Warcraft typically had unique mounts as a reward for high rated performance in their Arenas. The Gladator's Nether Drakes in Burning Crusade and Gladiator's Frost Wyrms are the ones I was familiar with.

@Lilyanna.9361 said:

I am dead serious.

LOL, competitive. PvP lost that spirit a long time ago. Time to move on.

Well it's not PvE. You are competing against (mostly) real players. I get your lulpoint, but at the same time, I'm not wrong that it's a competitive game mode and doesn't need mounts. Nor does WvW.It's not ESL, but it's not champ train farming....yet.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

I am dead serious.

Conquest will never support mounts in the game mode itself, but I can totally see a series of cosmetic mount skins are rewards for winning similar to the titles and the Legendary back pieces. World of Warcraft typically had unique mounts as a reward for high rated performance in their Arenas. The Gladator's Nether Drakes in Burning Crusade and Gladiator's Frost Wyrms are the ones I was familiar with.

Skins are great. That's not what this thread is about though.

@"Dahkeus.8243" said:According to the WvW forums, no one wants this mount and it's a slap in the face because it's not the other random kitten that everyone thinks everyone wants. /eyeroll

https://www.twitch.tv/woodenpotatoes/clip/FantasticSpookySalmonDoubleRainbow?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

WvW Players: "We don't get any love. But please don't change anything."

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Dahkeus.8243" said:According to the WvW forums, no one wants this mount and it's a slap in the face because it's not the other random kitten that everyone thinks everyone wants. /eyeroll

WvW Players: "We don't get any love. But please don't change anything."

We hate those casual PVE players, but we have tantrums when PvP players come in and wipe our squads. Most emotional group out of all of game modes.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

I am dead serious.

How can you not be convinced by the load of sarcasm

Archived