[LFG] [SFR] [EU/GB] [Open Play]

CheekyTrooper.8936

IGN: CheekyTrooper.Class: Dragon Hunter.Location: Great Britain.Play Time: I have roughly 5 hours a day free.Expansions I Have: All.Current Level: 80 with Mastery 34.World Completion: 36% Loads to go!.

Brief -I'm 26 playing on Sea Fearers Rift server, I do work and I have kids which in turn means sometimes commitments can not be broken. I purchased the game back when it first came out and am a returning player (Not with a lot of knowledge of everything going on). I have Discord and can easily download any other platform for discussions. I do only speak English with primitive German.

I am yet to experience dungeon runs, fractals and pvp. I've participated in WvW and enjoyed it. I am currently running through each map to get 100% completion on each map. I would like to make a start on getting better gear and finding out what is the best gear for the character i'm currently playing.

Seeking -I am seeking a guild so I can casually play the game with, Participate in guild events, guild WvW, guild PVP, Fractals. I'm just looking for an overall guild really. Would be nice if the guild has some structure but not a necessity.

ThanksCheekyTrooper

Hey man... Unfortunately not guilded myself, but look in a similar place to you. 31 from GB, returning player (with a lack of knowledge), looking to experience most parts of the game (fractals/pvp are particularly interesting to me).

Feel free to hit me up on Kootz.4102

Archived