[NA] I just want to check out the Windswept Haven in person

Daarka.3598

FOUND WHAT I NEEDED, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hey! This is a bit of an unconventional post, so I sincerely apologize if this is on the wrong board.

I'm not looking to permanently join a guild. I'm trying to decide on a guild hall for my own guild, and I'm pretty sure I want to go with Windswept Haven--but it's been almost a year since I've been on that map, and I really wanted to check it out again and explore around in person to make sure it'll suit my purposes. I'm on Tarnished Coast, but will gladly guest onto another server for this! (NA only, of course.)

~~I'm just looking to join a guild that has the Windswept Haven unlocked as a guild hall, preferably renovated, just for a day. I just want to explore around a bit (I won't touch anything!) and then I'll be gone. ~~

Either that, or I'd like to meet up with someone who's in a guild with Windswept Haven unlocked, and we can party up so I can follow you into the hall. Would require the Cragged Vale WP in Domain of Vabbi. This option would work if you don't have the ability to invite players to the guild, or if you just want to feel certain that I won't grief things.

~~Anyways! That's about it. I know this is an unusual request, but with a GHall being a 100g investment, I want to make sure I like what I'm buying! ~~

Also if you know of a guild with the Haven as a GHall, I'd love it if you could point me to them, even if you're not a member! As long as they're accepting new joins, of course!

If you can help me out, feel free to post below, send me a letter in-game (Daarka.3598), whatever works.

Thanks so much! <3

Archived