Now I want mount for fractals

phs.6089

How would that work though, if taken seriously? The Warclaw has some ties to WvW as a siege beast, but fractals are pretty chaotic and random by nature.Would it's mastery line be based on quirky travel skills? or?

The Jackal kind of fills that role currently. We could call the new one the Frackal.

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Now I want the ability to tame other player characters and turn them into mounts (especially Charr, they’re practically mounts already).

I want the ability to strap an asura to both of my feet, like rollerskates. Hmm perhaps strap rollerskate wearing asura to my feet like rollerskates?

Only if those Asura can be riding on Charr while attached to your feet.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Now I want the ability to tame other player characters and turn them into mounts (especially Charr, they’re practically mounts already).

I want the ability to strap an asura to both of my feet, like rollerskates. Hmm perhaps strap rollerskate wearing asura to my feet like rollerskates?

Dont be silly. The Asura are riding Sylvari. The Sylvari are riding Charr.

@Ashen.2907 said:

Dont be silly. The Asura are riding Sylvari. The Sylvari are riding Charr.

Sounds reasonable, as long as the Charr are the ones wearing skates.

Archived