what are some good GW2 builds an leveling guides on the web

moth.1804

Leveling does not really need guides. Just follow the story/maps explore, play what ever you like and you will just be done in no time. It would be good for you anyway to see what changes has been done in the game since you left.

When you reach cap the metabattle guides for PvE are a pretty good place to start: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Guides#PvE

You haven't told your profession, but I would recommend to search a bit on YouTube for %profession% easy leveling build, where %profession% is your profession.While these builds are often not the most powerful ones in game for DPS, they are designed to give you an easy and enjoyable leveling experience.

For example: When I was new to the game back in 2012 I had great difficulty to get started on my Elementalist because everything was so much different from the old Guild Wars 1. I was killed all the time, did not much damage, pretty much sucked at the game.

A couple of months later I found a nice build with a lot of defense and condition damage, which also was easy to play. It focused on staying in earth attunement and causing tons of bleeding with high condition damage and bleeding duration. It was not the best build out there, but it worked wonders for me and allowed me to enjoy the game again. It was something like this:

(Don't use this build now, it is hopelessly outdated)

If you found a guide that appeals to you, use it as a starting point. If you don't like certain aspects of it, just adjust it to your taste.

@"Turin.6921" said:Leveling does not really need guides. Just follow the story/maps explore, play what ever you like and you will just be done in no time. It would be good for you anyway to see what changes has been done in the game since you left.

When you reach cap the metabattle guides for PvE are a pretty good place to start: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Guides#PvE

^ pretty much this.

Archived