Mist Form bug?

zengara.8301

Yeah, it's. It mostly happens in WvW which prevents my rally bot in tough situations, it's awful when your squad is running away. Quite good actually if you can remain untouched for a faster revive.

The bug has been there for too long with other de-targeting and sword weaver dual attacks' animation bugs. There is hope they may get fixed...

@MyPuppy.8970 said:If it doesn't make ele OP decent, it won't be fixed anytime soon. Low priority fix. Like I'm still being pulled in the middle of ToF. And even in vapor form.

Tethered pulls from a secondary component after the first hit like Dragonhunter F1 and Guardian GS 5 works through evade frames.Ring/Line of Warding, Unsteady Ground and Static Field also hits through evade frames.

Vapor Form though is just buggy and sometimes doesn't grant you proper invulnerability against CCs in general and I also find myself being stunned/immobilised during the invulnerable phase itself.

Just quickly adding that in fractals, when mist form does work as intended, it is still buggy: A second fractal avenger spawns because the game considers you have been downed a second time. This makes the ele the only class with no tool to get rid of fractal avengers by themselves should they not have the downed skill 5 mastery.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@"Dadnir.5038" said:Choose which one you prefer...

ANet: Do you like it?Players: Yes!ANet: it's an unintended bug and we are stealthily working on it.

ANet: Do you like it?Players: No!ANet: It's a feature.

Anet: Please post your concerns on this thread.Players: 700 repliesAnet: We have a side project for a complete rework.

You mean that they "had" a side project team working on it, right?

It's not nice, it's a disaster. PvP when you want to place yourself on cap or WvW when you want to take the door or stand near your allies.Mistform is a strong skill, but we don't have CC like others, so this bug is really really annoying in all situations.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:Choose which one you prefer...

ANet: Do you like it?Players: Yes!ANet: it's an unintended bug and we are stealthily working on it.

ANet: Do you like it?Players: No!ANet: It's a feature.

Anet: Please post your concerns on this thread.Players: 700 repliesAnet: We have a side project for a complete rework.

Players: 100 threads in pvp, WvW, elem forumsAnet: So many ! We're so happy you discuss that much about elem. We merged them all in elem sub-forum, keep posting your suggestions on this thread.Players: Did or will you read it, at least ?Anet:Players (6-12months later): Anet ?Anet:

Just saw your comment. Yes it's still bugged and maybe worse with this patch because vapor form almost never happens, making me as a weaver even more stressed of dealing damage knowing that I might not get away with it through a gate or something else. It's basically telling ele players to just not get downed.

I guess it might be as you said, but the thing is I haven't encountered this issue few months ago so the idea of healing to allow the player to be partially alive partially downed for a short period is a bit confusing, yet I believe it's probably the reason why the skill is as it is right now (maybe something's bugged out with the healing). If so then your solution is the best as of now.

Archived