Brandstone Tantrum

Ayakaru.6583

I recently picked up the collection for the brandstone weapons and came to a somewhat.. cruel.. realization.It's not very farmable stuff.

You can do:1) the daily hearts2) once both meta events for 15 each + a few from the small chests3) afk for hours on end, and I mean hours on end, without leaving the pc because you have to remain attentive, for a brandstone impact site which will yield only a small handful of brandstone because no one and I mean no one else is going to be there to help you claim the impact site and upgrade the digging site.

So, for the last part, I wanted to suggest the following:remove the impact sites (just say that so many rocks have fallen, there are no fixed craters).Every hour there's an event where you have to dispatch the enemies, dispatch a champ boss, and then can dig for brandstone.The faster you dispatch the boss, the higher quality the brandstone mining site.

This is just one possible suggestion though, but anything, anything at all will be an improvement on the impact sites we have now.The main problem is just that the impact sites require you to attentively afk, which is the exact polar opposite of having fun ingame

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I recently picked up the collection for the brandstone weapons and came to a somewhat.. cruel.. realization.It's not very farmable stuff.

You can do:1) the daily hearts2) once both meta events for 15 each + a few from the small chests3) afk for hours on end, and I mean hours on end, without leaving the pc because you have to remain attentive, for a brandstone impact site which will yield only a small handful of brandstone because no one and I mean no one else is going to be there to help you claim the impact site and upgrade the digging site.

So, for the last part, I wanted to suggest the following:remove the impact sites (just say that so many rocks have fallen, there are no fixed craters).Every hour there's an event where you have to dispatch the enemies, dispatch a champ boss, and then can dig for brandstone.The faster you dispatch the boss, the higher quality the brandstone mining site.

This is just one possible suggestion though, but anything, anything at all will be an improvement on the impact sites we have now.The main problem is just that the impact sites require you to attentively afk, which is the exact polar opposite of having fun ingame

I would assume this is about Stellar/Astral weapons? If so, do you need kralkatite or rose quartz?Kralkatite can be gotten by each char when youdo the hearts every day. More chars, more kralka. Or try pvp-wvw reward tracks for 250/endchest.Rose quartz (hence also powdered quartz, which can be gotten by salvaging rose quartz) can be bought off TP for... 3-4s a piece? It is by far the easiest and fastest solution...

Archived