DISCONNECTING (CODE 7:11:3:191:101) AND GAME FREEZEING

Hi, after purchasing Pof i've been playing good until this monday, after that day i have lots of issues: disconnecting randomly in every part of the game world (POF and HOT TOO). also sometimes the game freeze similar to lag, but ping is always 80. i wondered if that was my Wi-Fi connection, so i tried to use a laptop insted of my new Desktop pc, but on the laptop the game run smoothly as always. i've already tried the repairing fix but it didn't work, and i see that now i'm disconnected after 5 10 minutes of playing the gamei also have no issues with other oline games... anyone can help me

the desktop pc is a windows 10 64 bit Proamd ryzen 1600 3.4 easy oc16 GB RAM DDR4ge force gtx 1070 8 Gb

P.s. my cpu usage is walys near 99% with gw 2 on that Pc, while if i play for example mass effect andromed with high details the cpu usage is about 30% with no problems at all.

I don't know if this will help. Will explain what happened. I had regular DSL and 2 days before PoF I had it upgraded to fiber optics. Immediately I started getting the same disconnect code. I tried a number of things thinking the problem was on my end. Even did a factory restore on my pc. Didn't work. So I called the internet company and explained to them what was happening. They changed my ip from a non static address to a static address. I don't know much about what all that means. But immediately afterwards it stopped the disconnecting problems.

Archived