Art of Del [Open for Commissions!]

del.4068

★ I am limiting and semi-closing my regular commissions for a while due to my health issues, you can check the updates and changes at my Art Blog. ★

Hi all, long time no see! x)tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.pngI have been dealing with health and computer issues, which united they both forced me to semi-close my regular commissions. However I have these cute and small stylised illustrations, that I am offering through my KoFi Page. They are less tiring and less time consuming. I will be saving all these KoFis to get me a new computer so I can work (and play my games) more efficiently~~!

tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png★ KoFi Charms!! ❤ tumblr_p5f9mskwwC1u48nhxo4_r1_1280.pngtumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png

— Main Rules, Contact Info & Details★ For PRIDE MONTH ONLY, Charms can be decorated with Pride flags and sparkles free of charge! ★tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png• Simplified armour/attire, no complex details.• Additional accessories may require an extra KoFi for each.• Head Charms are shoulder-up ($9)• Half Charms are waist-up ($12)• Full Charms are full body ($21)• One KoFi drops once in every 3 Full Charm orders if ordered as a bunch, making it $60 instead of $63.— I can't minus the payment once it is paid, please get in touch with me (e-mail below) first to be eligible for the discount.• Support me at PATREON to get one Full Charm freebie, plus the high-res .psd files of your charms & have priority in que!— Patrons must be supporting at least for 3 months to be eligible.Freebie Charms repeats in every 6 months.• Get in touch via e-mail (worksofdel@gmail.com) for refs & questions, before or after paying for coffee.• You will be queued upon payment, you can keep an eye on it through this list.• One (1) Ko-Fi in every thirty (30) Ko-Fis will go to support KoFi.com tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.pngtumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png— Q&A (inside the spoiler box)

!
• What kind of characters are eligible for KoFi Charms?
! All kinds! Video game characters, story characters, real life people from any setting and universe you fancy. .!!
• Can me and my friends order a Full Charm bundle for discount but pay separately?
! Yes, that can be done. Please get in touch via e-mail for details so we can figure it out.!!
• I love the KoFi Charm I got, can I print it?
! Yes! You can print it for personal but personal use only.!!
• Can you draw my KoFi Charms as a group?
! KoFi Charms will be individual characters. I might give them subtly body language that would fit well when all put together but I won't be making characters interacting with each other more than that. For now, at least. I'm still having visits to hospital and I am unsure if this would be something I can do as easily as single figures. Still, send me an e-mail and let us discuss, maybe we can find a common ground.!!
• I know you also do Fashion Designs, would you be interested in making couple of different outfits for a single KoFi Charm?
! Yes actually, I would love that and I think that might be super fun. But of course it needs to be kept in mind that I simplify the gear and attires on this style. Send me an e-mail, and let's see what kind of wardrobe we can muster!!!
• Will you draw my KoFi Charm as NSFW?
! All my NSFW works & commissions are made through my secondary Patreon. You can e-mail me for details.!!
• I want a KoFi Charm but I don't want ti to be posted publicly. Is that okay?
! While I am not really happy with not sharing what I draw, I can accept that but it will be twice the price. Since these works bring exposure and pique attention to what I am doing, not publishing one would require compensation.!!
• Can I give you gold / credit / in-game-currency / exposure instead?
! Sorry, no. I'm trying to save for a new computer and I cannot purchase real life items with those, only with COFFEE, obviously.
tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.pngtumblr_p5f9mskwwC1u48nhxo3_r1_1280.png

• 3 weeks later...

Bolfi — Asura Portraittumblr_onmk7mVFu61u48nhxo1_540.png

Lynirse — Sylvari Portrait / Summer Giveaway Prize / Experimentaltumblr_ot2qxt1FHw1u48nhxo1_540.png

Sceoch of Dawn (Day/Night Cycle) — Sylvari Portrait / Commission / Experimental - (I'm so proud of this one!)Day—tumblr_ouxbhwanz81u48nhxo1_540.pngNight—tumblr_ouxbhwanz81u48nhxo2_540.png

Tinkerer Wilx & Baby Tawnee: Naptime! — Asura Father & Daughtertumblr_ouxfbgZpkD1u48nhxo1_540.png

Sapling Iole! ❀ — Sylvari Portrait / Coloured Doodletumblr_ow6bhtxfbu1u48nhxo1_540.png

Catmander Elara Amaret — Asura Portrait / Coloured Doodletumblr_ow6bi4OJmY1u48nhxo1_540.png

Iustianus Pyresharp the Fancycat — Charr Portrait / Coloured Doodletumblr_owkthbwO4Y1u48nhxo1_540.png

Caim — Norn Portrait / Coloured Doodletumblr_owktm6AAF51u48nhxo1_540.png

Trick'o'Treat!tumblr_oydqh4yHwY1u48nhxo1_540.pngMy sylvari ‘Sapling Iole’ [eol] as a Salad Fairy and doing Trick’o’Treat at her first Halloween! She has choya pups as adopted siblings, and her adoptive dads (my friends/guildies), @lisipuska.6487’s Basil and @Calleo.1708’s Ysgall with Basil’s fern hound Icharus, in the background supervising their children who are constantly on sugar rush already.

Iole was awakened from a damaged pod, therefore her mental and physical growth was incomplete. That’s why she is so tiny. She shaped her own clothes and 'wings’ after her first visit to Divinity’s Reach, she found a book in library and looked at the pretty pictures of fairies. It kinda fit to the theme of Halloween so she stayed with her usual look BUT she of course made costumes for her choya siblings.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been offering bust sketch to my ko-fi buyers, there have been requests for characters from many different games. I haven't got anyone who would ask for a Sylvari or Asura, but there is some of them, including other GW2 ones;

tumblr_p4psg6tfnz1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4pshrbMUZ1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4r58g0wTH1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4s2h8M9YU1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4tblr5WfU1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4ume1KIp11u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4wucmka9D1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4zgpgSWEB1u48nhxo1_r1_540.pngtumblr_p4zgpgSWEB1u48nhxo2_r1_540.pngtumblr_p50ex0qeT91u48nhxo1_r1_540.png

• 3 months later...

tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png★ KoFi Charms!! ❤ tumblr_p5f9mskwwC1u48nhxo4_r1_1280.pngtumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png

— Main Rules, Contact Info & Details★ For PRIDE MONTH ONLY, Charms can be decorated with Pride flags and sparkles free of charge! ★tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png• Simplified armour/attire, no complex details.• Additional accessories may require an extra KoFi for each.• Head Charms are shoulder-up ($9)• Half Charms are waist-up ($12)• Full Charms are full body ($21)• One KoFi drops once in every 3 Full Charm orders if ordered as a bunch, making it $60 instead of $63.— I can't minus the payment once it is paid, please get in touch with me (e-mail below) first to be eligible for the discount.• Support me at PATREON to get one Full Charm freebie, plus the high-res .psd files of your charms & have priority in que!— Patrons must be supporting at least for 3 months to be eligible.Freebie Charms repeats in every 6 months.• Get in touch via e-mail (worksofdel@gmail.com) for refs & questions, before or after paying for coffee.• You will be queued upon payment, you can keep an eye on it through this list.• One (1) Ko-Fi in every thirty (30) Ko-Fis will go to support KoFi.com tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.pngtumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.png— Q&A (inside the spoiler box)

!
• What kind of characters are eligible for KoFi Charms?
! All kinds! Video game characters, story characters, real life people from any setting and universe you fancy. .!!
• Can me and my friends order a Full Charm bundle for discount but pay separately?
! Yes, that can be done. Please get in touch via e-mail for details so we can figure it out.!!
• I love the KoFi Charm I got, can I print it?
! Yes! You can print it for personal but personal use only.!!
• Can you draw my KoFi Charms as a group?
! KoFi Charms will be individual characters. I might give them subtly body language that would fit well when all put together but I won't be making characters interacting with each other more than that. For now, at least. I'm still having visits to hospital and I am unsure if this would be something I can do as easily as single figures. Still, send me an e-mail and let us discuss, maybe we can find a common ground.!!
• I know you also do Fashion Designs, would you be interested in making couple of different outfits for a single KoFi Charm?
! Yes actually, I would love that and I think that might be super fun. But of course it needs to be kept in mind that I simplify the gear and attires on this style. Send me an e-mail, and let's see what kind of wardrobe we can muster!!!
• Will you draw my KoFi Charm as NSFW?
! All my NSFW works & commissions are made through my secondary Patreon. You can e-mail me for details.!!
• I want a KoFi Charm but I don't want ti to be posted publicly. Is that okay?
! While I am not really happy with not sharing what I draw, I can accept that but it will be twice the price. Since these works bring exposure and pique attention to what I am doing, not publishing one would require compensation.!!
• Can I give you gold / credit / in-game-currency / exposure instead?
! Sorry, no. I'm trying to save for a new computer and I cannot purchase real life items with those, only with COFFEE, obviously.
tumblr_p3h05ahlRh1u48nhxo4_r3_400.pngtumblr_p5f9mskwwC1u48nhxo3_r1_1280.pngtumblr_pa1xr8Gt1d1u48nhxo1_r1_540.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived