Does Warclaw need Path of Fire?

LostInDarkness.5460

@Hynax.9536 said:Please stop making the same questions again and again, this have already been asked a dozen times here and the answer is always the same: there is no official info from ANET but it is pretty much sure that it will need PoF, just like gliding needs HoT.

It has been answered via magazine article and that info was provided by Anet. It is for those with PoF accounts

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Hynax.9536" said:Please stop making the same questions again and again, this have already been asked a dozen times here and the answer is always the same: there is no official info from ANET but it is pretty much sure that it will need PoF, just like gliding needs HoT.

It has been answered via magazine article and that info was provided by Anet. It is for those with PoF accounts

Thanks randulf, either way i doubt this is the first topic where this info is beeing shown and probably won't be the last. Just make me nervous that people can't search on forums for 2 pages instead of hitting the "new topic" button.I will chill, i promise. B)

@Hynax.9536 said:

@Hynax.9536 said:Please stop making the same questions again and again, this have already been asked a dozen times here and the answer is always the same: there is no official info from ANET but it is pretty much sure that it will need PoF, just like gliding needs HoT.

Thanks randulf, either way i doubt this is the first topic where this info is beeing shown and probably won't be the last. Just make me nervous that people can't search on forums for 2 pages instead of hitting the "new topic" button.I will chill, i promise. B)

To be honest, I agree with you about the search thing, but with the devs/mods gone awol, then not publishing the info with the official news blog (not acceptable) and everyone going a bit nuts over this, I don't think we get much sensible thinking right now

Archived