Warclaw Mount Appreciation Thread. Thank you ANet!

Edward H Angle.1407

Thank you ANet for finally bringing a much desired update to WvW!

As a long time open world PvEr, but also a self-proclaimed WvW die-hard, I became accustomed to the fast travel speeds that mounts provided in the open world. Every time I step into WvW, I have to equip the 25% movement speed skill on my ranger, which is very annoying when you are used to the luxury of mounts in PvE. One thing that turned me off from playing WvW was the long walking time from the spawn camp to a tower or keep, now with the new mounts, I can't wait to play more WvW.

Personally, I think all the complaints in this forum is unwarranted, and ANet deserves some appreciation for their hard work on this project. I have played WvW in all 4 tiers and found plenty of fun fights and actions in all of them. I personally thought the fights were fair, I won some and lost some on my ranger, and overall, the class balance is in great shape! Furthermore, they are working very hard on the alliance system, which I'm sure is going to be out soon. There is no need for them to waste any valuable resources on any other changes before it is released.

Thank you ANet for your hard work! Can't wait to try the new Warclaw mount and the future skins it comes with! Which skins for the Warclaw would you like to see? I personally would like to see a starbound one so I can make it really shiny and glowy like my griffon.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:You're missing the passive aggressiveness in the OP. My sarcasm detector pegged so hard that the needle didn't even go back to zero after I removed the batteries. B)

@Jura.2170 said:Exactly :heart:

This is a parody post

Tbh, I can't tell what is real anymore... I'm pretty sure there are players out there that would say all this with a straight face while being extremely serious about it.

@googel.3278 said:

@googel.3278 said:2 deleted comments LOL. i need more points

Maybe stop being a kitten? I don't agree with all this mount kitten, but I don't need to go out of my way to insult the people who want it...

I didnt insult anyone

What did you post before? Your name seems familiar, weren't you one of those newer/junior WvW players that I ran into the past couple weeks? I remember fighting you 1v1, it was very easy to defeat you. If you like some advice for the future, please feel free to PM me anytime! Always looking forward to helping new players improve in WvW!

@Skotlex.7580 said:

@googel.3278 said:2 deleted comments LOL. i need more points

Maybe stop being a kitten? I don't agree with all this mount kitten, but I don't need to go out of my way to insult the people who want it...

Specially not in a thread whose topic is being appreciative of the change, that's going off topic, on the very least, if not being rude and toxic.

I will be metaphorically dying of laughter over here if the mount actually ends up redefining WvW in a way that people love it now. :D

You know what else is toxic? Hordes of PVErs talking down to people who play WvW as their main game mode while getting active support from Anet in their favor by aggressive moderation. Only one narrative seems to be allowed on these forums; you can make your own assessments if that narrative runs in-line with a profit motive.

Archived