[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly

Cosminion.5042Cosminion.5042 Member ✭✭
edited June 10, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Discord: https://discord.gg/yMVrs9a

Hello there. Our guild/community is welcoming those interested in raiding, fractals, guild missions, and/or general PvE content, or just looking to get back into the game. We organize endgame activities, raid training for new and returning players, and teach all about gear, build, and strategies. We also have a small group of people who group for PvP/WvW (Darkhaven).

Our community has two guilds and you can choose which to join based on the below info.

Nexus Legends - 80% Rep Requirement out of PvP and WvW. Join this guild if you are yet to find a 'main' guild.
Warcore Legends - No Rep Requirement. Join this guild if you have other guilds to rep.

You can participate in community wide events, raids, fractals, etc. in either guild you join. Discord is where they are often formed.

Schedule/Primetime - Guild events and activities take place overwhelmingly in the afternoon to midnight window (NA Timezones). Most raids begin at daily reset. A majority of members are online from 4pm EST to 12am EST (when work hours end up to sleepy time).

Discord is not required but it is highly recommended to take full advantage of being able to easily find people to group up, and get pinged when certain activities you choose begin. When you join, you can choose what game content you want to be pinged for, such as Raids, Fractals, Cms, gMissions, PvP, and more.
We have plugins within our discord server which allow you to see your in game information, such as raid bosses killed for the week, character list, and a ton more things I probably don't even know about. It's pretty useful. Discord is such a helpful tool that you'd probably miss quite a lot if you didn't join. There are giveaways exclusive to discord as well.

Active Members - Our guild often has a lot of people online, especially around and during daily reset. At least 50 members are online during this primetime, so you can always have someone to talk to or play with. Some may say that that many people will just drown out each individual voice, but in reality it just widens opportunities to meet new people with common interests, more people will read your sent messages, and you can never be alone.

Our Training - We love to train inexperienced or completely new players in raiding. We have many players who have dedicated themselves to lead and teach beginners or semi-exp in new wings and bosses. If you are an experienced raider and would be interested in leading training runs, we welcome you too!

Our Statics - Our statics select players based on an original point-based system. We've set up a survey that interested people fill out, specifying experience with each boss/wing and available roles. This information is translated into a number, and the higher it is, the more likely you will be selected for the static. Different statics will have different thresholds.

Fun Fact: In general, we like helping people get closer to their beloved legendary armor as well. Sometimes an entire static or raid group gets together to help that one player with their collection.

Spontaneous Runs - Sometimes, when a group of people are feeling the itch, they gather sometime during the week in an unscheduled run. They decide amongst themselves what they want to do.

Fractals - These are run throughout the week, as well as CMs.

Guild Missions - These are run once a week for anyone who wants to gain guild commendations. There are a few guild-exclusive rewards out there that one may want. (Hero Banners YEEET)

Fun Fact: Commendations acquired through guild missions can be used to obtain exclusive minis, weapons, and other items from guild hall vendors.

Community - We have a lot of kind, funny, and memey people within our community. Many are eager to help beginners and contribute to the enjoyment of everyone. We do not have a set age requirement, but it is safe to say we are all above 18, or mature enough to be considered that in spirit. We have people from Australia, Canada, Brazil, Japan, and Michigan. We also have fun with some guild events from time to time, like a treasure hunt within our guild hall, or a maze where the winner gets a price at the end. We are currently organising an event with three legendary weapons as rewards.

Guild Hall - We currently have an amazingly decorated Gilded Hollow with the help of our lovely scribe. We use our guild hall for fun events.

We are adult oriented for the most part. People have jobs, college, families, and quaggan tonics. We understand if you can't play sometimes due to life events, or if you feel like role-playing as a quaggan all day and want to take revenge on that penguin who stole your pizza.

If interested, feel free to join our discord and ask for an invite there: discord.gg/PreGPDX
Or ask for an invite here.

Take care.

<1

Comments

• Hello there.

• Cosminion.5042Cosminion.5042 Member ✭✭
    edited March 7, 2019

We currently have 3 statics. Looking to form a fourth. If interested in a static, feel free to join the discord.

• Andred.1087Andred.1087 Member ✭✭

This guild is legit! No drama, just chill people enjoying the game (and still being competent at end-game content). At a good point in growth, with the 3rd raiding static group forming up now. Definitely check it out if you're looking to progress on raiding / legendary armor.

• Which guildhall?

• Raven.1792Raven.1792 Member ✭✭

Raven.1792 I'm Super interested :)

• I got 600 hours of play 2255 days and i'm still i am learning new things with them, good and organized to xD

• I've joined the guild recentely, but the people here helped me to much in so short time. Enjoying the guild so far. I believe that i found my home ^^

• @Supernatural Dawn.3194 said:
    Which guildhall?

Gilded Hollow, the One True Guild Hall.

• I'll join! If you'll have me.

• Member of the guild here, people here are great, join in on the guild raid runs good times

I'll join! If you'll have me.

What is your account name? I'll get an invite sent asap.

• I've been in Nexus Legends for quite some time now. When I first started playing GW2, I had received a random invite to Core. I had joined, and met some amazing people. This was my first GW2 guild, so wasn't really sure what other guilds were like. I ended up leaving Nexus Legends for a short period, and after hopping around between a few different guilds, I found that nothing could come close to comparing to what Nexus Legends had to offer. I knew that I had already found home once, and needed to return immediately! I rejoined Core and reunited with the great people that its roster holds. Since then, we have been working in all directions to adventure into the raid scene, fractal CM's, and many other aspects of the game that are often overlooked by most, whether it be due to inexperience, or not knowing where to begin. This guild is a one of a kind experience, and is definitely a place that everybody could call home. I am truly happy to be among the roster of the greatest GW2 guild in game. Hope to see you all soon!

• Supernatural Dawn.3194?

Supernatural Dawn.3194?

Lmao, I just realized I didn't need to ask. Sorry, I am just so used to using reddit.

• Looking for an active guild like this if you have an open spot.

• @TheJmandude.1548 said:
    Looking for an active guild like this if you have an open spot.

We do. Will have an invite sent soon.

• Been in [Core] for quite a few months now. In core I finally swapped from solo to group play after 6 years of solo Guild Wars 2 (Yeah, terrible honestly, don't know what I was doing). Through the Guild I have been able to level up my fractals and run daily t4s. I've learned raids and even taught a few bosses myself. Nexus Legends is my one guild. Love all the time I get to spend with all the peeps and excited for more people to join!

• still no invite :/

still no invite :/

Oh, thought the invite got sent. Will send one now.

• Can confirm everything in this post :grin: I've recently started this game a month ago and everyone here's been very helpful.
    Well can confirm everything except the Quaggan penguin roleplaying... I think I missed the memo on that one :open_mouth:

• Hello I have been in this guild for quite some time and I can confirm this post. The guild is very active seems like we have an event every night and there is always something to do. There are a lot of knowledgeable members and everyone is very helpful. The people in this guild are just fun to be around in general.

• Will shill for food (and points). But anyways yeah have been with the guild for a few months and people are nice. All PvE content here is alive and well (raids, fractals, even dungeons sometimes). Newbies and vets alike just come chill and hang out. Even the more serious raids and fractal groups are not toxic and we joke around a lot.

Also if you are new to raiding and wish to start then would definitely recommend. I run trainings along with a good number of other peeps and we are more than happy to show you the ropes :)

• Thanks for the nice words.

• I really love this game, but I found myself getting bored (logging in to do dailies and logging off) because I was playing solo for a few years after my friends that introduced me stopped playing. I finally spent some time looking for a guild to find new people to play with and this guild has made me fall in love with the game again. Everyone is super friendly and willing to help if you want to do fractals, dungeon, story, raids, or anything else. (Also, hi Cos).

• I've been in many guilds, but CORE has by far been my favorite. The members are incredibly friendly and helpful and there are enough of us that there's always someone wanting to do the same content as you. We've been doing a bunch of raid training recently which has been super fun, lots of first-time raiders getting their first clears in. I have over 1800 hours in GW2 and have honestly never has as much fun playing as I have with CORE.

• I would be interested in joining your Guild. I have run solo forever and just recently joined my first guild. However there seems to be no community in it and people don't play together. Reading through the comments here I'm hoping to get what I was looking for originally. A fun group of people that play together. I am very willing to help new people or those wanting Hero points or , tbh, most anything. Guys just wanna have fun, as the song (almost) goes.

• @Broxis.5841 said:
    I would be interested in joining your Guild. I have run solo forever and just recently joined my first guild. However there seems to be no community in it and people don't play together. Reading through the comments here I'm hoping to get what I was looking for originally. A fun group of people that play together. I am very willing to help new people or those wanting Hero points or , tbh, most anything. Guys just wanna have fun, as the song (almost) goes.

Hello. Will get an invite sent out. Hope to see ya in game. Take care.

• Doto.6357Doto.6357 Member ✭✭

I’d like to join :)

• @Doto.6357 said:
    I’d like to join :)

An invite should be sent!

• @Cosminion.5042 said:
    Discord: discord.gg/PreGPDX

Hello there. Our guild/community is welcoming those interested in raiding, fractals, guild missions, and/or general PvE content. We organize endgame activities while maintaining a more casual environment for the rest of our members. We are not uptight about constant participation or representation, although we prefer players to not be invisible from the community the whole time.

We also have a few people who group for PvP/WvW.

Schedule - Before you read all on, make sure your schedule aligns with our primetime. Guild events and activities take place overwhelmingly in the afternoon to midnight window (NA Timezones). Most raids begin at daily reset. Most members are online starting from around 4pm EST (when we get off work) to a few hours past midnight.

Discord is not a requirement if you won't be raiding. It will be required if you choose to raid, but speaking is optional.
    We have plugins within our discord server which allow you to see your in game information, such as raid bosses killed for the week, character list, and a ton more things I probably don't even know about. It's pretty useful.

Active Members - Our guild often has a lot of people online, especially around and during daily reset. At least 50 members are online during this primetime, so you can always have someone to talk to or play with. Some may say that that many people will just drown out each individual voice, but in reality it just widens opportunities to meet new people with common interests, and you can never be alone.

Fun Fact: Our guild's peak online member count came to about 110 players at a single time.

Our Training - We love to train inexperienced or completely new players in raiding. We have many players who have dedicated themselves to lead and teach beginners or semi-exp in new wings and bosses. If you are an experienced raider and would be interested in leading training runs, we welcome you too!

Our Statics - Our statics select players based on an original point-based system. We've set up a survey that interested people fill out, specifying experience with each boss/wing and available roles. This information is translated into a number, and the higher it is, the more likely you will be selected for the static. Different statics will have different thresholds.

Fun Fact: In general, we like helping people get closer to their beloved legendary armor as well. Sometimes an entire static or raid group gets together to help that one player with their collection.

Spontaneous Runs - Sometimes, when a group of people are feeling the itch, they gather sometime during the week in an unscheduled run. They decide amongst themselves what they want to do.

Guild Missions - These are run once a week for anyone who wants to gain guild commendations. There are a few guild-exclusive rewards out there that one may want. (Hero Banners YEEET)

Fun Fact: Commendations acquired through guild missions can be used to obtain exclusive minis, weapons, and other items from guild hall vendors.

Community - We have a lot of kind, funny, and memey people within our community. Many are eager to help beginners and contribute to the enjoyment of everyone. We do not have a set age requirement, but it is safe to say we are all above 18, or mature enough to be considered that in spirit. We have people from Australia, Canada, Brazil, Japan, and Michigan. We also have fun with some guild events from time to time, like a treasure hunt within our guild hall, or a maze where the winner gets a price at the end. We are currently organising an event with three legendary weapons as rewards.

Guild Hall - We currently have an amazingly decorated Gilded Hollow with the help of our lovely scribe. We use our guild hall for fun events.

We are adult oriented for the most part. People have jobs, college, families, and quaggan tonics. We understand if you can't play sometimes due to life events, or if you feel like role-playing as a quaggan all day and want to take revenge on that penguin who stole your pizza.

If interested, feel free to join our discord and ask for an invite there: discord.gg/PreGPDX

Take care.

Sounds like a fun guild, I would be interested in checking it out

• @havenstance.1746 said:

@Cosminion.5042 said:
    Discord: discord.gg/PreGPDX

Hello there. Our guild/community is welcoming those interested in raiding, fractals, guild missions, and/or general PvE content. We organize endgame activities while maintaining a more casual environment for the rest of our members. We are not uptight about constant participation or representation, although we prefer players to not be invisible from the community the whole time.

We also have a few people who group for PvP/WvW.

Schedule - Before you read all on, make sure your schedule aligns with our primetime. Guild events and activities take place overwhelmingly in the afternoon to midnight window (NA Timezones). Most raids begin at daily reset. Most members are online starting from around 4pm EST (when we get off work) to a few hours past midnight.

Discord is not a requirement if you won't be raiding. It will be required if you choose to raid, but speaking is optional.
    We have plugins within our discord server which allow you to see your in game information, such as raid bosses killed for the week, character list, and a ton more things I probably don't even know about. It's pretty useful.

Active Members - Our guild often has a lot of people online, especially around and during daily reset. At least 50 members are online during this primetime, so you can always have someone to talk to or play with. Some may say that that many people will just drown out each individual voice, but in reality it just widens opportunities to meet new people with common interests, and you can never be alone.

Fun Fact: Our guild's peak online member count came to about 110 players at a single time.

Take care.

Sounds like a fun guild, I would be interested in checking it out

Do you have discord and are able to join the server?

• Giving out Bolt, Twilight, and some other legendary in a guild event soon.

• I'd be down for a good active guild. I'm an old School long term, "mature" Gamer at 44, and have been playing Guild Wars 2 for about a month now (3 nights a week). Currently coming up on Level 40 with my Ranger and left a guild [KARM] that was not active enough from my perspective. I'm looking to get with a group of folks to better master and understand GW2 mechanics. I'm only able to be on about 3 nights a week atm due to my career etc, but I want to jump right in and get active when I am on. my experience is wide in the Gaming world and my custom PC will not leave me lagging behind. especially with my new RTX 2080 ;-)

• @MERX.4537 said:
    I'd be down for a good active guild. I'm an old School long term, "mature" Gamer at 44, and have been playing Guild Wars 2 for about a month now (3 nights a week). Currently coming up on Level 40 with my Ranger and left a guild [KARM] that was not active enough from my perspective. I'm looking to get with a group of folks to better master and understand GW2 mechanics. I'm only able to be on about 3 nights a week atm due to my career etc, but I want to jump right in and get active when I am on. my experience is wide in the Gaming world and my custom PC will not leave me lagging behind. especially with my new RTX 2080 ;-)

We welcome you to the guild!

• I'd be happy to join.

• @Ser Kaeyn.3578 said:
    I'd be happy to join.

Hello, I'll get an invite sent out.

• Hello! May I be invited please?

• @Andraste.4175 said:
    Hello! May I be invited please?

Sure!

• I was wondering , I am in MST in NA , you say you mainly start at 4pm EST , that's around 2pm out here , is that just the "raiding" ?? Also week nights , whats the crowd like between 8pm EST to 11pm EST?? (that would be my 6 pm to 9pm here) . I have solo'ed for a while , joined a guild but no one was ever on at these times , looking to avoid that as well. Also I am on Devona's Rest , does server matter?

• @Kamarius.5631 said:
    I was wondering , I am in MST in NA , you say you mainly start at 4pm EST , that's around 2pm out here , is that just the "raiding" ?? Also week nights , whats the crowd like between 8pm EST to 11pm EST?? (that would be my 6 pm to 9pm here) . I have solo'ed for a while , joined a guild but no one was ever on at these times , looking to avoid that as well. Also I am on Devona's Rest , does server matter?

Raids usually begin at daily reset. From 8pm to 11pm EST, there are usually at least 50 people online. Server does not matter in PvE.

• Sounds good then , may I have an invite?

• @Kamarius.5631 said:
    Sounds good then , may I have an invite?

Sure, coming right up.

• Hello there.

• I would like to join too if you'll have me :)

• @SeanD.7250 said:
    I would like to join too if you'll have me :)

Sure, sending an invite.

• I'd love to join :D

• @xz SaintsFan xz.2679 said:
    I'd love to join :D

Hey, are you able to join the discord?

• @Cosminion.5042 said:

@xz SaintsFan xz.2679 said:
    I'd love to join :D

Hey, are you able to join the discord?

Yessir

• Joined the discord :D

• @xz SaintsFan xz.2679 said:
    Joined the discord :D

:)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.