[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly

Comments

• Hello There.

• Hey There ! I think I am interested in your guild. I'm just coming back to the game after not playing it for over a year. I need a guild that is helpful and willing to teach me how to do the raids, i haven't really run through dungeons much, and how to do fractals and help with new content. The expansions and their content are all new to me. I'll basically be a returning player who knows nothing xD. Reading your post it seems your guild may be suitable?

thanks ! xx

• @xtiffany.6503 said:
    Hey There ! I think I am interested in your guild. I'm just coming back to the game after not playing it for over a year. I need a guild that is helpful and willing to teach me how to do the raids, i haven't really run through dungeons much, and how to do fractals and help with new content. The expansions and their content are all new to me. I'll basically be a returning player who knows nothing xD. Reading your post it seems your guild may be suitable?

thanks ! xx

Hello. We will be able to get you back into the game, and get started on the Endgame. Feel free to join our discord and we can talk further. Take care.

• Greetings, I would be very interested in joining this guild. I am a returning vet with mild experience in raiding, fractals and the like. I am a former hardcore wvw turned pve'r.

• Cosminion.5042Cosminion.5042 Member ✭✭

@Rahvin.1592 said:
    Greetings, I would be very interested in joining this guild. I am a returning vet with mild experience in raiding, fractals and the like. I am a former hardcore wvw turned pve'r.

Hello, are you able to joon the discord? We use it often when grouping up for raids/fractals.

• Hello There.

• killedbyplot.6203killedbyplot.6203 Member
    edited May 17, 2019

hey there, i am very interested in joining this guild. and would like to learn doing dungeons , fractals and guild missions.

• @killedbyplot.6203 said:
    hey there, i am very interested in joining this guild. and would like to learn doing dungeons , fractals and guild missions.

Hello. Our guild can definitely help out with that content. We use discord often when grouping up and communicating in general. Do you have an account?

• Bacon.2360Bacon.2360 Member ✭✭

Joined for the guild activities, stayed to hear Cos' voice. gr8 m8 i r8 8/8

• Akani.5960Akani.5960 Member
    edited May 21, 2019

Joined the guild two weeks or less ago, very friendly guild and very knowledgable. There are members who will go out of their way to help a newbie like me! (Thanks Syl!)
    My main purpose to join was for training raids - Even with raid training we still manage to clear the stage. Thanks to the expert trainers. (Thanks Invy & Nana!) There are tons of people that do T4/CM Fractals so you can find good groups and overall Discord chat is very fun. Also, made new friends. ~ Overall, it turned to be one of my favorite guilds that I've come across on GW2. <3

(To those that didn't make the shout out, just know that I still love you all :3 )

• Can confirm, this guild is fun and friendly. Even when not in-game, I hang out on the discord, and have really had some great times there. A+ would recommend.

• Xenic.1387Xenic.1387 Member ✭✭

Joined discord. would love to join guild! (Tears is discord name)

• NigthMaremoon.7185NigthMaremoon.7185 Member ✭✭
    edited May 23, 2019

Hi there can I join? Im looking for a guild willing to help me and not just ignore me when I ask for help to kill a boss, I'm tired of never finding people to do anything.

thanks.

• Any room in guild for a returning player?

• Hey! I’m interested in a guild invite! I’ve been playing for years on and off and I’ve come back in head first and want to get into raiding and CM’s. Would also be willing to help get people with fractals as well!

• A great post and really interested in joining the guild to see if I fit in. Really into Fractals but wanting to get into other types of content over time. Cheers.

• @NigthMaremoon.7185 said:
    Hi there can I join? Im looking for a guild willing to help me and not just ignore me when I ask for help to kill a boss, I'm tired of never finding people to do anything.

thanks.

Hello, you can join. Feel free to join our discord as that's where we all gather outside of the game.
    discord.gg/PreGPDX

• Cosminion.5042Cosminion.5042 Member ✭✭
    edited May 28, 2019

@Muaziz.7253 said:
    Any room in guild for a returning player?

Sure. We're here to help in any way we can. Our discord is discord.gg/PreGPDX - join and we can chat!

• @Black Joker.3871 said:
    Hey! I’m interested in a guild invite! I’ve been playing for years on and off and I’ve come back in head first and want to get into raiding and CM’s. Would also be willing to help get people with fractals as well!

Hello. You've come to the right place. Are you interested in Nexus and want it to be your main guild? Feel free to join our discord server as we use it often for group content. Take care.

• Hello! I'm definitely interested in joining up. I'm coming back from a multi year absence of the game. So I guess I'll be starting a completely new character, but I'm way behind on all the new events and expansions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• @GamerMixZ.2478 said:
    A great post and really interested in joining the guild to see if I fit in. Really into Fractals but wanting to get into other types of content over time. Cheers.

Hey, thank for showing interest. We're pretty big on fractals if that's your thing, as well as raids. Our discord is often used for group content, and you can ask do an invite from there. Which guild are you aiming to join?

• @Cosminion.5042 said:

@Black Joker.3871 said:
    Hey! I’m interested in a guild invite! I’ve been playing for years on and off and I’ve come back in head first and want to get into raiding and CM’s. Would also be willing to help get people with fractals as well!

Hello. You've come to the right place. Are you interested in Nexus and want it to be your main guild? Feel free to join our discord server as we use it often for group content. Take care.

I would like to make Nexus my main guild. I’ve been a long time without anyone to play with and would enjoy settling in somewhere to have fun in all of the end game content.

• Would Love to join. Been playing this game forever. Fractals daily, done few raids. Eager to learn more raiding

• @Cranky Penguins.1249 said:
    Hello! I'm definitely interested in joining up. I'm coming back from a multi year absence of the game. So I guess I'll be starting a completely new character, but I'm way behind on all the new events and expansions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, do you still need an invite?

• @Pyromantic.1975 said:
    Would Love to join. Been playing this game forever. Fractals daily, done few raids. Eager to learn more raiding

Hello, which guild are you interested in?

• Jonathan.8905Jonathan.8905 Member ✭✭

Hello, I am interested in joining Warcore Legends or talking to you about joining. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Im interested to join the guild Gizmoz.4873

• @Jonathan.8905 said:
    Hello, I am interested in joining Warcore Legends or talking to you about joining. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sure, you can join. I'll get an invite sent soon!

• @Gizmoz.4873 said:
    Im interested to join the guild Gizmoz.4873

You would like to join Nexus Legends or Warcore Legends?

• Hi there, I am a returning player and interested in joining your guild, particularly Nexus Legends. My in game tag is kpopped.2407 Thanks!

• Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm returning after almost a year so my old guild is empty. I've been looking for a new main guild, specially one that does PvE content constantly, like fractals or raids (although also like doing sPvP and WvW). I would like to join Nexus Legend. Send me an invite if it's ok.

• Can I ask what times you run fractals/raids? Are there any groups/members who run before reset?

• Altion.9576Altion.9576 Member ✭✭

Hello! im new to raids but would like to join the practice group, I want to play as a Druid magi healer or a FB minstrel healer (I know the last one is a second class healer) the old invite links seems to have expired.

• Are you still recruiting? I am interested in doing daily T4s and CMs, but am having trouble finding people to run with on a consistent basis, since it's been a long time since I've been in an active PvE guild. I would be interested in joining Nexus Legends.

• @T Ds Soul.2583 said:
    Are you still recruiting? I am interested in doing daily T4s and CMs, but am having trouble finding people to run with on a consistent basis, since it's been a long time since I've been in an active PvE guild. I would be interested in joining Nexus Legends.

@Altion.9576 said:
    Hello! im new to raids but would like to join the practice group, I want to play as a Druid magi healer or a FB minstrel healer (I know the last one is a second class healer) the old invite links seems to have expired.

@blackhawk.2965 said:
    Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm returning after almost a year so my old guild is empty. I've been looking for a new main guild, specially one that does PvE content constantly, like fractals or raids (although also like doing sPvP and WvW). I would like to join Nexus Legend. Send me an invite if it's ok.

@kpopped.2407 said:
    Hi there, I am a returning player and interested in joining your guild, particularly Nexus Legends. My in game tag is kpopped.2407 Thanks!

Hello, sorry for not replying to you guys so soon, I will send invites when I can. Cheers.

• @smilango.5960 said:
    Can I ask what times you run fractals/raids? Are there any groups/members who run before reset?

Fractals can be run at any time of the day when there are people available, although the guild is most active at and around reset so you are more likely to find a group then. Raids are usually started at daily reset or a bit after.

• Hello! I'm currently looking for a guild to run fractals with and possibly learn raids. I would be interested in joining Nexus Legends if you are still recruiting. Thanks!

• Hello I am a returning player I have hundreds of hrs in the original and i bought the second but got carried away by some game or another I am coming back because i always enjoyed the GW community I would be happy to learn and hopefully be a helpful member.

• @DeathIsVirtue.4105 said:
    Hello! I'm currently looking for a guild to run fractals with and possibly learn raids. I would be interested in joining Nexus Legends if you are still recruiting. Thanks!

Hello. I will send an invite soon. See you soon.

• Duress.9427Duress.9427 Member
    edited June 26, 2019

Hello,

I'm a returning player and my friend and I, are currently looking for an active guild-- as we are. After reading all about Nexus Legends it appears to be the perfect fit for us! We're planning to focus on raids and some WvW from time to time. We would be happy to join and learn more from you guys, if you're still recruiting.

• Me: Duress.9427
    • Friend: RegardsThomas.6709

Thanks!

• @Axelus.2798 said:
    Hello I am a returning player I have hundreds of hrs in the original and i bought the second but got carried away by some game or another I am coming back because i always enjoyed the GW community I would be happy to learn and hopefully be a helpful member.

Hello, I will have an invite sent soon. See you soon!

• I am a returning player, basically a noob lol...since it has been that long, I am interesting in joining your guild to learn and grow.

• @Duress.9427 said:
    Hello,

I'm a returning player and my friend and I, are currently looking for an active guild-- as we are. After reading all about Nexus Legends it appears to be the perfect fit for us! We're planning to focus on raids and some WvW from time to time. We would be happy to join and learn more from you guys, if you're still recruiting.

• Me: Duress.9427
    • Friend: RegardsThomas.6709

Thanks!

Hello, we'll send out invites soon.

• Looking for an active guild. I am a returning player

• Halure.2571Halure.2571 Member ✭✭
    edited June 28, 2019

just kidding you have two discord links on the post, and only the bottom one is expired hue

• @RegardsThomas.6709 said:
    Looking for an active guild. I am a returning player

Will send an invite soon.

• @Halure.2571 said:
    just kidding you have two discord links on the post, and only the bottom one is expired hue

Thanks for letting me know.

• RedRum.3745RedRum.3745 Member ✭✭

hello, i have joined the discord. mainly just looking for a group to complete at least wing 1-4 raids with the pug life is getting a bit old. mostly on around from an hour before reset to a couple hours after, weekends open to what ever time. earlier in the week works best though if a consistent clear group not a problem, just trying to finish up armor asap and maybe move on to another set or just work on achievements would appreciate an invite in to the guild with the current raid statics and thankyou! see you in discord and game!

• Are y'all still looking for people? I'd be very interested in joining this guild since finding people to do Dungeons and Fractals is pretty hard when it's just you. Also I've yet to do any Raids and i don't even know what a CM is so I'd be extremely interested in finding out what that is. I just finished getting all armor pieces to ascended I'm working on getting weapons and trinkets so i don't know if I'd be very useful but I've been playing on and off for about a year now.

• Returning player here, looking for an active guild, mostly for the training raid and maybe fractal

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.