[Question/Suggestion] The Warclaw - Chain Pull

SweetPotato.7456

Question: Can Warclaw's ability the Chain Pull be use from both side of the Gate/wall

Suggestion if the asnwer is no:
I think it would be a good thing if the Chain Pull is usable on both side of the gate, IE the attacker and the defender both can use Chain Pull too defend and attack.

Currently all we know is the Warclaw has attacking ability, so my suggestion is that the Chain Pull is a dual purpose ability for both attacking and defending.

Also please add to the Chain Pull so that it can also be use to tug at sieges on walls and structures.

thats all. thank you

It just should not be in the game giving a player siege dmg with out siege is not good for the balancing of wvw. PvD is the worst way to play wvw it has been from the start there not need to push more into the game.

I suggest remove all skills from the mount as well as hp if it comes with hp like other mounts. Make it so you can dodge on it and if you get hard cc your knocked off of it. Make it a glider that only makes you move faster on the ground. Any thing out side of that will gut the balancing in wvw.

@Dawdler.8521 said:How are you supposed to use it to defend? Open the gates so they dont get damaged? Brilliant!!!

No, this is silly. Friendly siege/attacks cannot do anything on friendly doors/walls, end of story. If you want to stop the enemy... kill them.

pull from the inside. so it do actually takes patient, like when to shield and where, by looking at the animation on the gate. you counter pull when enemy is trying to tear down the gate.

Are you suggesting that we just let this Warclaw do what ever they want? without giving a counter to the ability they given them ? Brilliant!!!

@SweetPotato.7456 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:How are you supposed to use it to defend? Open the gates so they dont get damaged?
Brilliant!!!

No, this is silly. Friendly siege/attacks cannot do anything on friendly doors/walls, end of story. If you want to stop the enemy... kill them.

pull from the inside. so it do actually takes patient, like when to shield and where, by looking at the animation on the gate. you counter pull when enemy is trying to tear down the gate.

Are you suggesting that we just let this Warclaw do what ever they want? without giving a counter to the ability they given them ?
Brilliant!!!

It's gonna be in faborable odds for the best numbers in Both attacking as defending on this matter

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:How are you supposed to use it to defend? Open the gates so they dont get damaged?
Brilliant!!!

Are you suggesting that we just let this Warclaw do what ever they want? without giving a counter to the ability they given them ?
Brilliant!!!

It's gonna be in faborable odds for the best numbers in Both attacking as defending on this matter

hahaha!!! its WvW, size of zerg is #1 matter, always has, always will. At least have something for my low numbered wvw server have something us scouts can use to defend the objective we takes hours, latest one was a 9 hour labour to t3 mendon, was flipped because the enemy zerg came. I had to log in in the morning, to see my baby get taken. :tongue:

@SweetPotato.7456 said:

Brilliant!!!

Brilliant!!!

hahaha!!! its WvW, size of zerg is #1 matter, always has, always will. At least have something for my low numbered wvw server have something us scouts can use to defend the objective we takes hours, latest one was a 9 hour labour to t3 mendon, was flipped because the enemy zerg came. I had to log in in the morning, to see my baby get taken. :tongue:

I know it's a numbers game and IT always Will be, this rope pull on the gate, Lets hope it stimmulates to split up in fightable groups (be honest everyone enjoys 3 teams of 3 sides of 20 people more Them 60v60v60, it's mostly the lack of commanders and guilds).

And yes wvw can be cruel sometimesAs Defender on bls i Saw almost T2 keeps getting flipped because a commander was dispossitioned. Part of the game i guess

@"SweetPotato.7456" said:Are you suggesting that we just let this Warclaw do what ever they want?Well if you are clearly fine with letting players do whatever they want...

Everything we know of PvE mounts indicate that players will be dismounted if you sneeze in their general direction. A single ele popping meteor shower could probably dismount a stacked 30 man group.

The suggestion in the OP is the eqvivalent of repairing south T0 bay door thats being rammed by 4 rams, then run to north supply depot and back to repair some more... Instead of just throwing a disabler.

It would be absolutely hilarious if Anet "forgot" that you can stack 80 players on a door in WvW and not just 1, leading to doors insta-exploding by using warclaws. But I'd like to give them a little more credit than that. Just a little. If not, at least let us laugh for a couple of days.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"SweetPotato.7456" said:Are you suggesting that we just let this Warclaw do what ever they want?Well if you are clearly fine with letting players do whatever they want...

Everything we know of PvE mounts indicate that players will be dismounted if you sneeze in their general direction. A single ele popping meteor shower could probably dismount a stacked 30 man group.

The suggestion in the OP is the eqvivalent of repairing south T0 bay door thats being rammed by 4 rams, then run to north supply depot and back to repair some more... Instead of just throwing a disabler.

It would be absolutely
hilarious
if Anet "forgot" that you can stack 80 players on a door in WvW and not just 1, leading to doors insta-exploding by using warclaws. But I'd like to give them a little more credit than that. Just a little. If not, at least let us laugh for a couple of days.

This would be a perfect case of'anet gave mounts big Pvd options in hope they'd split up, but forgot the factor convonience'

Players mount in convinience and Find out a t3 gate can be exploded by grouping up

'anet nerves the damage'

Players group up more because low Pvd damage

Archived