[NA][TC][WvW][GOAT]: Small scale havoc, building onto our team, engage the beard. - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][TC][WvW][GOAT]: Small scale havoc, building onto our team, engage the beard.

12346>

Comments

  • I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

  • @Elochai.1280 said:
    I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

    Yep! Sure is. We are very chatty via text in discord during the day. Absolutely come and check us out before joining. Or hop right in! Up to you. There are a bunch of folks just coming back to the game you won’t be alone

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • I'll check you out too. Looking to learn and improve in both PvP and WvW. I'll check you out and may switch from EU :)

  • @Elochai.1280 said:
    I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

    I can flip you an invite in game also! I'm just getting back into town from a work trip. :)

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • @greenlights.7960 said:
    I'll check you out too. Looking to learn and improve in both PvP and WvW. I'll check you out and may switch from EU :)

    We would love to have ya! :) I'll toss an invite to you for the guild if you want. Discord is a great way to get to know us!

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • kroveros.1392kroveros.1392 Member
    edited February 29, 2020

    Hey, are you guys currently on Cristal Desert ? If so, I'd like to join. New player here, still dont know what class to play, so i'm open for segustions.
    @Fatherbliss.4701

  • @kroveros.1392 said:
    Hey, are you guys currently on Cristal Desert ? If so, I'd like to join. New player here, still dont know what class to play, so i'm open for segustions.
    @Fatherbliss.4701

    Yep! We sure are located on Crystal Desert. If you want to join the discord linked on the first page we can chat about what you’d like to okay. Or here!

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    I need people on Crystal Desert with us. Plus I need the following positions filled:

    Sex-a-tary (also called my lieutenant commander who coordinates between guilds)
    Proselytizer (guild recruiter)
    Horns Out (people willing to run against impossible odds and hilariously large numbers)
    Memetics (those who fashion really kitten up builds to destroy all who dare oppose us)
    Scouts (I'll pay you in Russian currency)

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    You know what to do. Mix that potato mash in real good. Make those dinner plates tight and examine them closely in good lighting.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    If you haven't moved in days, stare longingly at fluffy charr butts and wonder if they make decent brooms, this is the guild for you. Or maybe the guild for someone next to you. Adjacent association we'll call it. Its a new movement, really. Bumping up the charts.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    My Fitbit tonight couldn’t even muster the strength to start without significant coaxing from a Twinkie. Oh and we are recruiting

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • OldSchool.4268OldSchool.4268 Member ✭✭
    edited April 3, 2020

    Oh my! GOAT is still around? These folks are a riot. I may need to move to Crystal Desert.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    @OldSchool.4268 said:
    Oh my! GOAT is still around? These folks are a riot. I may need to move to Crystal Desert.

    I mean you sure can. Lol. We miss you! Though fair warning we are a random collection of roomers right now. I don’t even schedule actual WvW events. Maybe come and hang in the discord for a bit!

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    Send help. My cat and I have been in a staring contest for three days. I refuse to give in.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    I'm not sure if you whip or if you nae nae but it would be great if you can come over after dinner tonight anyway.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    I think we should have a swimsuit calendar where we are riding yaks. Instant gold!

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    I said "hey hey you you get into the charr car". Or just hang out nearby looking slightly disinterested. Either way you look at it please enter my Lion's Arch den of deceit and mayhem.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Dro.2536Dro.2536 Member

    I’m interested in joining to learn PvP, I played at launch and got a thief to 80 but had no one to play with and left. After playing ESO over the last 4 years I’m fed up with performance and decided to start playing GW2 as my main game about two weeks ago. My display name is Dro.2536.
    Thanks!

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    @Dro.2536 said:
    I’m interested in joining to learn PvP, I played at launch and got a thief to 80 but had no one to play with and left. After playing ESO over the last 4 years I’m fed up with performance and decided to start playing GW2 as my main game about two weeks ago. My display name is Dro.2536.
    Thanks!

    Sounds awesome Dro! Lets get you in here. :) Ironically GW2 has had connectivity issues this week but that is extremely rare. lol. Come to usssss.....

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    Ratts aren't the only thing that can go Round and Round. Goats wander. Not even by mistake.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    Once I had a mighty dream. Where like minded players came together in an avalanche of awesome sauce dribbled around some cake. I swear this isn't a desperate plea to get you to send me cake.

    But it totally is. Yes I miss those days of long ago, when we would decorate the guild hall with confections. That is my admission for today. If you would also enjoy sharing baking recipes I'm totally available!

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    I wrote a song for you which is comprised of only the beginning section of 'Brass Monkey' interspersed with a sonnet I wrote in your honor. Trick is I'll only play it for you if you join the guild and also agree to a sleepover in the guild hall.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • So i'm currently semi-active. Been playing on/off the past year, recently started getting back in. I would like a chance to lurk about in your guild if that's okay. My discord is NINTH#7667 if i don't respond in game.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    @zhaochan.5276 said:
    So i'm currently semi-active. Been playing on/off the past year, recently started getting back in. I would like a chance to lurk about in your guild if that's okay. My discord is NINTH#7667 if i don't respond in game.

    Gotcha! This is my fault for not checking the forums in a few days. lol. You are absolutely welcome to come check us out first before making a solid decision! We're super active inside of discord as most of us text chat throughout the day while working. People are on all the time but I'd say we are most busy during the night hours.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • @Fatherbliss.4701 said:

    @zhaochan.5276 said:
    So i'm currently semi-active. Been playing on/off the past year, recently started getting back in. I would like a chance to lurk about in your guild if that's okay. My discord is NINTH#7667 if i don't respond in game.

    Gotcha! This is my fault for not checking the forums in a few days. lol. You are absolutely welcome to come check us out first before making a solid decision! We're super active inside of discord as most of us text chat throughout the day while working. People are on all the time but I'd say we are most busy during the night hours.

    lol Noice, could i get a link to the discord? The one posted isn't working for me.

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2020

    Openly recruiting people who I can call little ones when you call me Daddy....ahem

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.