[NA][PvP][GOAT]: Now recruiting for sPVP! Madness and Mayhem in Multitudes - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvP][GOAT]: Now recruiting for sPVP! Madness and Mayhem in Multitudes

12346>

Comments

• I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

• @Elochai.1280 said:
    I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

Yep! Sure is. We are very chatty via text in discord during the day. Absolutely come and check us out before joining. Or hop right in! Up to you. There are a bunch of folks just coming back to the game you won’t be alone

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

• I'll check you out too. Looking to learn and improve in both PvP and WvW. I'll check you out and may switch from EU :)

• @Elochai.1280 said:
    I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

I can flip you an invite in game also! I'm just getting back into town from a work trip. :)

• @greenlights.7960 said:
    I'll check you out too. Looking to learn and improve in both PvP and WvW. I'll check you out and may switch from EU :)

We would love to have ya! :) I'll toss an invite to you for the guild if you want. Discord is a great way to get to know us!

• kroveros.1392kroveros.1392 Member
    edited February 29, 2020

Hey, are you guys currently on Cristal Desert ? If so, I'd like to join. New player here, still dont know what class to play, so i'm open for segustions.
    @Fatherbliss.4701

• @kroveros.1392 said:
    Hey, are you guys currently on Cristal Desert ? If so, I'd like to join. New player here, still dont know what class to play, so i'm open for segustions.
    @Fatherbliss.4701

Yep! We sure are located on Crystal Desert. If you want to join the discord linked on the first page we can chat about what you’d like to okay. Or here!

• Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

I need people on Crystal Desert with us. Plus I need the following positions filled:

Sex-a-tary (also called my lieutenant commander who coordinates between guilds)
    Proselytizer (guild recruiter)
    Horns Out (people willing to run against impossible odds and hilariously large numbers)
    Memetics (those who fashion really kitten up builds to destroy all who dare oppose us)
    Scouts (I'll pay you in Russian currency)

You know what to do. Mix that potato mash in real good. Make those dinner plates tight and examine them closely in good lighting.

If you haven't moved in days, stare longingly at fluffy charr butts and wonder if they make decent brooms, this is the guild for you. Or maybe the guild for someone next to you. Adjacent association we'll call it. Its a new movement, really. Bumping up the charts.