[NA][WvW][Yak's Bend][GOAT]: Multi gaming community seeking pliable nutrients - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][WvW][Yak's Bend][GOAT]: Multi gaming community seeking pliable nutrients

Comments

• High House Dobby.5316High House Dobby.5316 Member ✭✭
    edited May 27, 2018

[Comment Deleted]

• Transferred to Tarnished Coast before it closed just to be able to run with the herd. Now with work clearing up a bit I will be able to take the plunge into WvW. I'm about as skilled as a sack of potatoes when it comes to any sort of PvP in this game, but this guild sounds like a riot. If you don't mind me being a casual player I look forward to join up with the guild.

• @Bungledorf.5340 said:
    Transferred to Tarnished Coast before it closed just to be able to run with the herd. Now with work clearing up a bit I will be able to take the plunge into WvW. I'm about as skilled as a sack of potatoes when it comes to any sort of PvP in this game, but this guild sounds like a riot. If you don't mind me being a casual player I look forward to join up with the guild.

I've noticed you in the Discord! We'll add you tonight and get you sorted right quick. Fortunately I have uses for potatoes. I mean I am Irish after all. Welcome to the herd! Mind the leavings. The maid service doesn't come until Wednesday.

• Possibly the best use of time in game is understanding how to properly RP walk. Or as we like to call it, the Not So Swift Drift.

• This week in the Goats of Thunder we'll be remaking the classic movie 'Princilla, Queen of the Desert' on a certain Red BL. Please join us and bring your flair. We'll keep the shades up for you.

• The best times are ahead of us. We take turns shaving each other. Metaphorically of course.

• Have any room for old farts? I'll be keeping an eye on you.

• @OldSchool.4268 said:
    Have any room for old farts? I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Of course! I'm 41 myself. The youngest in the guild is 18 and the eldest is over 50. :) I've got a pretty big mix across the board. The average age is probably late 20s/early 30s. Hit me up in game if you want. You can always give us a try for awhile and see what you think too.

• I'll do that. Toss me an invite if you see me first. I'm watching the Discord but as an old fart, I'm still getting used to it. This internet thing is just a fad, you know.

• @OldSchool.4268 said:
    I'll do that. Toss me an invite if you see me first. I'm watching the Discord but as an old fart, I'm still getting used to it. This internet thing is just a fad, you know.

You’ll fit in just fine. I say that all the time. In another few years we will go back to smoke signals and living in Hobbit Homes. Better enjoy ourselves in game now.

• Join now for our membership drive is this month. Receive a free singing telegram astrally devliered to your location in a dream state today!

• Join [GOAT] we eat everything. Other servers, other blobs,other towers, other siege. It doesn't matter we eat it all.

And we do it pantless....

• @Dusty Moon.4382 said:
    Join [GOAT] we eat everything. Other servers, other blobs,other towers, other siege. It doesn't matter we eat it all.

And we do it pantless....

Pants just slow the group down. It is KNOWN.

• I believe it is now sweater weather here in my home state. Which means we should huddle together for warmth in the darkness and cold. Unless it is warm where you live. In that case please invite because “new phone” and I seem to have misplaced your number.

• I've only joined GOAT recently, but they are a wonderful bunch to play with. So far none of them have tried to kill me or leave me for dead, and child sacrifices have been minimal. If you're looking for fun bunch of people to WvW and talk with, you should check GOAT out.

FAspendwood

• I believe in your ability to sooth the savage crease. We still accept people who do that 80s pant leg roll thing. Mostly. Okay, we'll probably put you in a bag and toss you from a bridge. But still. We'll do it together.

• We have never repaired our armor due to not having died.

Upon further inspection this is not the truth. Either that or my armor fell off sometime last week and I only just noticed now.

• People keep throwing water on us because we are too...spicy. You know what happens then. It gets more dangerous. Tantalizing. Saucy. Come and sample our wares?

• One time I shaved a logo into my beard after an image came to me in the restroom. Turns out it looked just like the Arenanet design. Since then I've been hooked on this game. Realistically I feel like I was forced into this life and now cannot leave. Send help.

• Hello and welcome!
    With TC being open, we are offering space within the new hall for you to stretch your legs. Please "Stay awhile, and listen." Don't mind that spooky old man (that's me :D ) in the corner with the staff. I'm sure he won't bring about the end of the world. Today.
    Goats of Thunder was founded earlier this year in an effort to bring some of the humor, community and fellowship back to WvW. Or because I was bored. Either way, we have become a successful force for refined evil on Tarnished Coast. Currently we do require our members to be housed on this lovely and delightful server. We want to make sure you get the loot bags you so richly deserve!
    What started out as a small group of friends had grown to a guild of over 90 members. We have people online during the majority of the time zones. People seem to like us or it could be possible they are lying in order to gain our trust. Either way, I'm good. I have many guild leaders here who enjoy just running with our herd in order to take a night off. The ally rank is perfect for you if this suits your needs.
    The GOATs do events such as: Laser Pew Pew night, Burning inside, Can't Keep me Down, Well, thanks for all the bags and also let us not forget Cats, the Musical. Want to know what these are all about? Come find out. :)
    What we offer:
    A place to hang your -insert weapon of choice including Christopher Walken- in a hysterical friendly environment
    Theory crafting on a consistent basis to change with the current specs
    Assistance learning the WvW game mode and more advanced tactics for veteran players
    Warm welcome for all professions (Yes, we take Rangers and Thieves)
    No rep requirement (Encouraged when we do missions so you get the lewts)
    WvW scheduled raids four times per week (Many of us are in WvW every night beating around the bushes and scaring those AFK enemy groups)
    Discord for voice and community (TC as a server uses Teamspeak, we will use that when joining other groups)
    Theme nights in WvW
    Lewd and lascivious humor with a dash of Paprika
    Roaming, dueling, Zerg style, Havoc squads. We do it all.
    What I'm looking for in recruits:
    People who value fun first while being competitive
    Being open to theory craft with the group and always improve
    Enjoy being part of a community that really is like a family
    Sarcasm
    Being on Tarnished Coast to join in our madness
    Active members of a guild who are interested in building from the ground up
    Players who enjoy a vast array of content and combat styles
    Finding ways you can contribute. I'm open to suggestions and probably some rude comments.
    Contact: Fatherbliss.4701 (Guild Lead and Chief Mischief Maker), MawbsteR.3890 (Officer), WTFLIN.6801 (Officer)
    http://goatsofthunder.enjin.com/. Feel free to join the Discord to listen in to our banter or music bot: https://discord.gg/y7vbNSr

• The best part of waking up is putting some PVP in your cup. Wait, that didn't come out right.

• I've crossed oceans of time to find out. Which looks suspiciously like splashing around in the ruins trying to figure out which NPC I aggroed and is now slowing me down to a crawl. Hmmm.

• Join today and receive your free copy of Centaur Illustrated. Complete with a fold out middle section and a free pair of leather...gloves.

• Oddly, there aren't any Skritt in the champagne room either. That makes two things I'd expect to be there and I am now sorely disappointed. Come join the GOATs and make further discoveries into the unknown universe!

• The best places to find loot are with this guild. So far this week we've seen one precursor, six ascended chests and a few ancient legendaries. Wait that is Diablo 3. Okay our luck extends across games.

• The asura have replicated your concerns in the form of killing machines bent on world domination. We call them Keurigs.

• The best feeling in the world is waking up with a goat in your lap.

• Throughout the dark nights we gather together to look inward at the dashing glimpses of our souls. Aw heck, just join already. Don't make me break out the Thesaurus.

• I don't know about you but I prefer to do things in groups. Collecting bags, thumbing my nose at Skritt, becoming one with the universe. Please join us. Understand the Eris-tocracy

• Did you know that TC is open again? Did you know that we have enticing moments of spiritually inspired dancing in enemy keeps on a nightly basis? You should. These things and more shall treat your senses to an overwhelming notion of propriety within the context of your life. Or just come play with us. We have candy.

• I'm not sure if you want to play with the best underwater fighting guild or not...BUT I THINK YOU DO.

• You guys seem like a pretty fun group. Just wondering if you do other content as well, or is your focus pretty much purely WvW?

• @Spudfuzz.6185 said:
    You guys seem like a pretty fun group. Just wondering if you do other content as well, or is your focus pretty much purely WvW?

The only organized activities I've got going on (scheduled nights) revolve around WvW right now. I'd say a number of the guild do the new maps, open world content and such. We had a raid group going for awhile but only got limited interest. You can always feel free to check us out and see what you think!

• Spudfuzz.6185Spudfuzz.6185 Member ✭✭
    edited December 9, 2017

[withdrawn]

• Now collecting players to implement the dashing and highly anticipated cat strategy. This is where we rush a target from different angles and then veer off at the last second because of something shiny.

• We frequently beat box to Carl Sagan samples with old school turntables in the background. Who the heck doesn't want to check that out?

• Now looking for dedicated PVP players who enjoy singing Ebony and Ivory while being outnumbered.

• Sometimes I feel lonely. Then I remember alll of the grey spikes in my bag that are tokens of appreciation from my enemies. This one is engraved:

“Dear Father Bliss -

It was a pleasure meeting you today on the border lands. You seem awfully angry for some reason. Though I attempted communicating for some reason I was instantly killed by a barrage of poison, set of fire, tormented when I tried to run and also deathly afraid which led to a chill. Your scythe hit me in the knee. Then a group of 20 people came by and also added to the mayhem. I dare say you didn’t need that many people to rifle my pockets. Fortunately I already gave all of my belongings to the 40 JQ who had stabbed me into ghost form not ten minutes before.

Your group then dropped rams on me and paraded around singing some awful song i couldn’t really hear. While wearing red hats. The hate seems real

I forgive you. It is that season. You resurrected me to serve in your undead army but apparently I’m only going to be making pumpkin pie in the kitchen.

Yours truly,
    Fred Durst

• Join us each week as we explore why precisely there isn't a Quaggan Gym located in the ruins next to an old broken light saber. Please join us if you got that hidden pun.

• Please join us as we huddle together for warmth by north camp while ruminating about why we always seem to get lost during a three way

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.