[NA][WvW][Yak's Bend][GOAT]: Multi gaming community seeking pliable nutrients - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][WvW][Yak's Bend][GOAT]: Multi gaming community seeking pliable nutrients

Comments

• I wish I was into PvP because this guild recruitment post is the greatest I've ever seen. xD

• Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

@Tyler.4937 said:
    I wish I was into PvP because this guild recruitment post is the greatest I've ever seen. xD

Thanks. :) I take great pride in putting just the right amount of hilarity together while enjoying being competitive. Generally the folks who join fit in great. You could just join the discord to enjoy the amusement. But yeah in game pvp is about all I do.

• Sookie.6580Sookie.6580 Member ✭✭

Hey @Fatherbliss.4701 , I am the guild leader for a large and active community based out of Darkhaven. We are currently looking to make contact with "somewhat casual rep" WvW guilds on other servers to provide a resource for our guildies to connect with WvW guilds on their own servers. Would love to hear more about your community if you are interested in accepting some of our guildies into your fold for WvW purposes. HMU in-game Sookie.6580!

@Sookie.6580 said:
    Hey @Fatherbliss.4701 , I am the guild leader for a large and active community based out of Darkhaven. We are currently looking to make contact with "somewhat casual rep" WvW guilds on other servers to provide a resource for our guildies to connect with WvW guilds on their own servers. Would love to hear more about your community if you are interested in accepting some of our guildies into your fold for WvW purposes. HMU in-game Sookie.6580!

Absolutely! I love this idea. :) I am a conduit of info between many guilds on TC and would be happy to help.

@Fatherbliss.4701 Awesome! So excited to hear that. As it is now, you are our sole TC contact! I will add you to the list along with your guild requirements. Let me know if there's anything else our guildies might need to know. Also, add me in-game should any issues arise or... whatever ;)

@Sookie.6580 said:
    @Fatherbliss.4701 Awesome! So excited to hear that. As it is now, you are our sole TC contact! I will add you to the list along with your guild requirements. Let me know if there's anything else our guildies might need to know. Also, add me in-game should any issues arise or... whatever ;)

Added! Let me know if you do Discord or something like that. I'm available more frequently on there during the day. :)

We do! I'm @NotBoxy on Discord! Uh... NotBoxy#5252! That's also where our guild hangs through the day when we're all out in the world pretending to be adults.

This week we are doing a Choose your own Adventure run in WvW. Just as soon as I find my writing implement which is cleverly hidden in plain sight.

"Hello...it is a laid back commander you are looking for? Do you ever wonder who you are, or wonder what you'll doooo....when the enemy is staring at you saying, I love youuuuuuu"

:'( That was beautiful...

Thank you, thank you. “When something is strange, in your nether regions...who you gonna call? Loin Rustlers! If you are seeing things, running in your keep, who you gonna call? Goats of Thunder!”

Our illusions are so strong the other day I though the borderlands had morphed into a giant robot that was attacking downtown Minneapolis. Then I realized I just needed a deep cleanse and to blast some fields.

The farmer looked alarmed though.

I once got stuck in a wall for so long that my guild transferred servers. I still wish I could play with them to this day.

• ninjajessi.7026ninjajessi.7026 Member
    edited May 7, 2018

I am a two day old gw2 player, had little interest in PVP and know nothing of WvW....but this post got me like, shoot...I might have to give it a go.

@ninjajessi.7026 said:
    I am a two day old gw2 player, had little interest in PVP and know nothing of WvW....but this post got me like, shoot...I might have to give it a go.

Well, you can certainly come and hang out with us. :) Ask questions about builds and such. You won't want to step foot into WvW until much closer to max level and really it would be ideal if you are 80. We can help!

We’ve combined all the wise sages we could find in one place. Rolled them up in a rug and smoked them for days.

You’ll want some of these enchiladas for sure! Just mind the crunchy bits

The best use of bag space you’ll ever find. At least until we can find a way to manifest charr cars that form like Voltron unleashing eldritch horror.

Two Norn enter, one Asura leaves

• Tron.1763Tron.1763 Member ✭✭

all the activities listed.... What time do most of them start?

@Tron.1763 said:
    all the activities listed.... What time do most of them start?

Most of the guild is in during NA prime time. Roughly 7pm central standard time. My EU comm starts about three hours before that. But then we have folks roaming during the “day” also. Lately we are doing more unscheduled havoc.

Now featuring teams of healing engineers wearing apothecary stats and no pants. Can’t clip what isn’t there.

Hmm. Phrasing.

Quite possible the hottest and steamiest 1v1 ever in recorded history:

It is time for the need...the need to get p33d on. Probably is a different Tom Cruise movie. Never mind.

edited June 10, 2018

They cannot defeat us in battle. For we merely grow stronger over time by feeding directly from S.I.N.S. These have been brought into being by existing in a PVP environment, crossed with a bit of filthy luchre. I encourage you to come along, fuss over my hair and generally exist in a place that accepts Gingers liberally. We use them as lures of course. Dangling off the parapets, singing bold boisterous songs in the guild hall.

I also have a great beard.

• Planning on getting in contact with you all this evening after work. Looks like an awesome group for both PvP and humor/fun alike. I have had the game since launch but this is my first true run through (At around level 26 and loving it), I hope that is alright as I am as new as can be.

@Heldanex.7405 said:
    Planning on getting in contact with you all this evening after work. Looks like an awesome group for both PvP and humor/fun alike. I have had the game since launch but this is my first true run through (At around level 26 and loving it), I hope that is alright as I am as new as can be.

Howdy! You should join our discord and get to know the family better. :) You are perfectly fine as a new player!

Green fire? Who needs it! We have Quip effects on all the time strapped to our thighs. Who doesn’t need some glitter in their life?

Join us for our hardened group of adventurers as they go spelunking throughout the caverns of tiiiiiiiime. We still have Twinkies. Those never go old.

• Howdy!

I'm a returning player to GW2 and looking for a guild. I previously played primarily in WvW as a Warrior prior to HoT release. I'm looking to get back into WvW and other guild based activities. I have a level 80 Warrior and Ranger and am currently leveling a Guardian in order to get familiar with the game again.

I have HoT and PoF but haven't really gotten into the expansion content yet. Willing to spec/play whatever class/role would best help the guild I join. Looking for a good solid core group of players who like to WvW or do guild activities multiple times a week, use discord and can help teach me since I've been gone a while.

Are you guys still looking for more people?

@Keetz.1350 said:
    Howdy!

I'm a returning player to GW2 and looking for a guild. I previously played primarily in WvW as a Warrior prior to HoT release. I'm looking to get back into WvW and other guild based activities. I have a level 80 Warrior and Ranger and am currently leveling a Guardian in order to get familiar with the game again.

I have HoT and PoF but haven't really gotten into the expansion content yet. Willing to spec/play whatever class/role would best help the guild I join. Looking for a good solid core group of players who like to WvW or do guild activities multiple times a week, use discord and can help teach me since I've been gone a while.

Are you guys still looking for more people?

Always! Until I stop playing of course. :) Warrior is a solid pick and I always needs guardians. Reset night is about the only time I specifically comp unless we have a tough week. We certainly train and can help you get back into the swing of things.

Some people hold out for a hero. I’m holding out for dune rollers. Which as anyone knows is the combination of runes and a dude. Then those hair curlers are carefully and artfully arranged to create symbiosis within our victim. Let us know see what happens.

Betwixt. That is now my favorite phrase. As in 'we are betwixt one overpriced high rise server and another that smells vaguely of sesame oil.' Regardless, you should just us for dessert at the very least.

• Hi, I am interested in joining. Returning player and currently very active.

@XoHWoX.9218 said:
    Hi, I am interested in joining. Returning player and currently very active.

Excellent! You have a few ways to reach either myself or the guild directly for an invite. Our Discord link is in the main message here, you can message me directly at Fatherbliss.4701 or respond here.

Do you receive hate filled whispers in the night? Do other guilds look at your fashion in an enviable fashion while dancing just out of sight? Do you even know how to Bat Dance?

Well. You should.

• Hmm, i'd say This is All Lies, But I'm in GOAT, and, and, and well, we are actually such plain silly Have a ton of Fun in WvW, and quite probably insane, Well at Least Papa Bliss is, I'm just a Raccoon so I have an excuse to not wear pants....

Who knew that G-Spot just stood for Gmail? Plus it is freeeeeee

We've gone digging through the center of the map in order to discover the true meaning of Quaggan island. This deserted place has been the home for many atrocities throughout Tyrian history. Today, we take you there to observe the natives along with our exploration team. Scenes in this documentary may disturb you. Some would call their strange rituals shocking and bizarre.

We take you today...to...Quaggan Place. I am Father Bliss, thank you for joining me this evening.

Probably the best way to make an impression on someone is either blunt force trauma or taunting people from atop T3 structures.

Or a soap party plus liquid latex. I’m not saying we do these but I’m not saying we don’t do them either...

edited July 31, 2018

I’m told that Necromancers enjoy dating make up professionals and people who make those potpourri baskets. By the way don’t type that super fast into google. It won’t give you what you wanted

Help us summon the power of the chaps into being on the faces of those who oppose us. Or just meet me at Denny’s after a raid. You know you want to.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.