[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

"Stay awhile, and listen..."

Eh? What's that you say? You need a social guild that fits your needs, time zone slots and also looks good on camera? Tell me more about these "slots". Haven't heard that term since I lived in Vegas back in '83. Well I could describe a scene or two for you. Picture this, standing near a picture of Sicily taken in 1942, we often close our eyes and.... Zzzzzzz....

The Great Retirement Home would like to welcome *you* dear reader into our community. We've crossed oceans of game time, languished near Goldenshire Inns, drifted to port in the Rift sea. We've been present in Vanilla, Beta, Alpha and probably some other names that I long since forgot. This is the home of gamers new, veteran and forthcoming. See we here in this space understand that people are busy. Folks have lives. I honor and treasure that with adaptability. Can't hop into voice comms? That's fine. Don't feel like talking a ton each day yet still want to be part of a community who enjoys the finer things in entertainment? We do too. 

[HOME] has had many iterations across a number of titles. Guild Wars 2 is a place many of us call home despite our efforts to leave. It just pulls us back in time after time. To which end I am expanding our reach into all sections of the game. At one point in time we have been a community with 450 in GW2 alone. All the way down to just a small core of 20 who started this magical endeavor a decade plus ago. 

For your convenience this guild is on many servers for the purposes of WvW. Including: Tarnished Coast, Darkhaven, Maguuma and more. Ask about our PVP adoption program where we raise and nurture people in a friendly and slightly spicy environment designed around our style of play. Which mostly is about garnishing wages of commanders, scolding map chat and reminding team chat to eat their vegetables. 

If you are a guild leader yourself, an officer, someone who is feeling burnt out, I've got you. Come put your feet up by the communal fire and listen to our tales of days gone by when things were at least 25% better and our health benefits were at least reasonable. 

I'm Fatherbliss.4701 your guide on this fine adventure into the Mists. You are welcome. Please come with us to find groups, like minded people and maybe discover some great distractions from life for awhile. 🙂 

Join our discord for amusement and merriment! 

Edited by Fatherbliss.4701

@Dusty Moon.4382 said:

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:We will be helping people open up their new specs and working on the new PVE content together! Come and check us out. I'll bring the bacon and pastries.

No cookies?

They'll just have to join and find out now won't they? (I reserve those for the veteran members. Please see me later in the atrium.)