The Warclaw situation in a nutshell

Ansau.7326

Year 1.Kid (wvwers): Mom, I would like to play football. All my friends will start in the team this year and I'm having a lot of fun in the playground.Mom (Anet): I don't know, better wait next year and see if you really like it.Kid: Ok...

Year 2.Kid: Mom, I still want to playMom: I'm very busy, there a lot of stuff now.Kid: Ok...

Year 3.Kid: Mom, you remember football right?Mom: Yes, I do. But this year it cannot be. You know your dad is very busy at work and with your little sister I cannot do more.Kid: Ok...

Year 4.Kid: Mom, this year finally football no?Mom: Oh football again, why instead don't you play instrument like your sister. I have it, piano! I always loved having a piano at home, and now that your sister plays the violin we could have a concert at home, awesome!Kid: Really? I'm ignored for years while you do whatever the sister wants, and now you come at with something I don't even asked.

Sister (pvers): Hey dude, why are you making mommy angry? You are so boring with football here, football there... Why don't you play piano and do a concert with me? Always so grumpy, you don't know how awesome it can be.Kid: You shut up, spoiled child.

Archived