Noob at builds, could use feedback!

Zexanima.7851

Builds

Damage focused variantSupport focused variant

TL;DR

Just let me know if there is something I can improve in this build in the interest of being a split condi/support build. (For open world, low tier fracts)

I'm currently running Soulbeast in full berserker with GS and Dagger/Warhorn with a boon focused build. I'm not trying to make this build the greatest build ever, just something that'll work in most non-hardcore content (solo open world stuff if I need, low tier fractals, ect). I want to create a druid build that can bring good support to a team and deal respectable condi damage without having to change out equipment. I think something like that would be fun to play, you roll around and spit out conditions and support in equal part trying to whittle your enemy down and keep your allies up. I know splitting between two things like that makes it not ideal at both but I don't want it to be ideal, just fun and good enough. Would really appreciate feedback on how to make it better!

Well honestly i would go for full seraph if you wanna have a condi support split.As a druid your main focus is always support in a group so more healing power and boon duration is more beneficial. And because you do not run high rier fractals or raids condi duration seems negligable due to the lack of really long boss fights.

For dmg you could swap quickdraw in for Light on your feet.Put the axe as the first weaponset and torch as second and you can have a perma firefield up tigether with the trap.For openworld id recommend using spike trap, flame trap and glyph if equality as stunbreak. Use the CA stunbreak trait and entangle as elite. Ancient seeds as grantmaster.Its a fantastic CC AoE setup and perfect for solo play.I soloed champs with it and used to play through the second halve of LS 3 and through PoF until i unlocked soulbeast.

For soulbeast id say wait until tuesday and adjust then. Boonbeast is good and can roll pure dmg or can be quiet tanky just by swapping specialization from skirmishing / Beastmastery to wilderness survival.Due to the fact that it surely gets nerfed you may need some different gear for optimal setup.Rune of the pack/firework and a concentration sigill is all you need atm. Together with pure zerker. I suspect though that the required boon duration will go up.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Well honestly i would go for full seraph if you wanna have a condi support split.As a druid your main focus is always support in a group so more healing power and boon duration is more beneficial. And because you do not run high rier fractals or raids condi duration seems negligable due to the lack of really long boss fights.

For dmg you could swap quickdraw in for Light on your feet.Put the axe as the first weaponset and torch as second and you can have a perma firefield up tigether with the trap.For openworld id recommend using spike trap, flame trap and glyph if equality as stunbreak. Use the CA stunbreak trait and entangle as elite. Ancient seeds as grantmaster.Its a fantastic CC AoE setup and perfect for solo play.I soloed champs with it and used to play through the second halve of LS 3 and through PoF until i unlocked soulbeast.

For soulbeast id say wait until tuesday and adjust then. Boonbeast is good and can roll pure dmg or can be quiet tanky just by swapping specialization from skirmishing / Beastmastery to wilderness survival.Due to the fact that it surely gets nerfed you may need some different gear for optimal setup.Rune of the pack/firework and a concentration sigill is all you need atm. Together with pure zerker. I suspect though that the required boon duration will go up.

Thank you so much for the feed back! I'll take what you've suggested into account.

Archived