Just returned from Hiatus. Something is wrong with my Harp.

I was excited to start working towards the Legendary weapon "The Minstrel," as playing on the Harp is one of, if not, my favorite things to spend mindless hours doing in Guild Wars 2. However, it seems something is completely off about the octaves since I last played. There seems to be some small delay that was not there before that is causing me to completely miss my octave changes when I need them, and only by slowing down (and subsequently completely butchering the tempo of many songs) does it not seem to be a problem.Is this a known bug? If this is somehow a feature, it will completely kill my urge to put in the many many manhours necessary to acquire The Minstrel, and will absolutely have ruined one of my favorite aspects/timekillers that this game has to offer. I sincerely hope that, whether this has been brought to the devs' attentions or not, a fix will be implemented.

Thanks for your time, Anet.

Do devs not respond to these things? I thought they were supposed to, but it's starting to feel like an echo chamber. I paid real money, like you'd find in a wallet or paycheck, for this musical toy which now doesn't function nearly as well as before. I kind-of expected some kind of response.

• 4 months later...