Farming mobs for loot LV 80?

@"cweker.7824" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascalonian_Fighter U can kill those all around. Its low lvl but they are droping nice amount of dusts :)

Guardpoint Decimus Waypoint on Plains of Ashford is the single best place to get the first tier dust. The event that occur when you protect the Ash Legion tent drops a metric ton of it on account of spawning a massive amount of ghosts that are easy to kill off in droves with Area of Effect attacks.

Inquest in sandswept or kourna (totems/dust/bags/VM). Skelk/minotaurs/griffons/wolves in the NW corner of desert highlands (blood/claw/trade contracts). Destroyers in Ember bay (claw/lodestones/UBM). Branded in PoF/Thunderhead (dust/crystal lodestones/VM).

Forged drop lots of unid gear and the salvage item can get you some mithril if you need a break from mining it, some trade contracts too and a rare chance at forged weapon skins.

This is unrelated but I found it funny to read your signature line - the poster was clearly being sarcastic, and yet look how many people have eagerly done just that.

i have totally not being sarcastic and its not for avoiding group events. It is for just doing something for short time when in a hurry and cant attend to any event at all. So being able to just kill some time easy its not always a bad thing. Thats why i ask if there can be some incentive for just killing specific type of mobs.

This is unrelated but I found it funny to read your signature line - the poster was clearly being sarcastic, and yet look how many people have eagerly done just that.

i have totally not being sarcastic and its not for avoiding group events. It is for just doing something for short time when in a hurry and cant attend to any event at all. So being able to just kill some time easy its not always a bad thing. Thats why i ask if there can be some incentive for just killing specific type of mobs.Have you considered resource farming instead of mob killing? There's quite a few places around with a convenient densitiy of wood/ore/forage nodes as well as the odd mobs inbetween that can give you a good bit of loot for a short playtime.

i have totally not being sarcastic and its not for avoiding group events. It is for just doing something for short time when in a hurry and cant attend to any event at all. So being able to just kill some time easy its not always a bad thing. Thats why i ask if there can be some incentive for just killing specific type of mobs.

I was talking to Lambent about his signature line, not about your post.

I always loved going to southsun cove, to kill some underwater creatures (yes, UW combat). At some parts of the map, there are a ton of skelks and barracudas which drop armored scales and vials of powerful blood (alongside other things and southsun exotic jewelry). All of them are mellee so you just pile em all up and bomb them.

@ROMANG.1903 said:First off, calm down the caps lock.Second, of what I know ANet has always been against the very idea of farming, so you won't find anything truely profitable. Try to actually play the game, do events, fractals, raids...got 3,1k hrs you think i havent, maybe i should have started with the fact that im not a new player in fact did almost anything so i was just looking for some other options as everything eventually gets old.

Archived