Just picked up Path of Fire. Have any Weaver builds emerged since release?

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:If you plan on using Weaver for an extended time, get rid of the zerks. You will spend a good deal of time staring at your downed skills till you get good.

Or stay with the zerker gear for that exact reason. Being downed a lot will give you a clear indicator of when you get good. It's why I haven't moved off of my combination of zerker/assassin's gear on my main.

The question is: can you handle dying a lot while you're learning Weaver?

As a scourge I pretty much facerolled the whole expansion. I only died twice in the final boss fight, against legendary bounties with too few people or on porpuse to use a waypoint.

I play Ele since release and died in my first fight as sword Weaver against 2 normal sand eels and a veteran. I had to laugh.

@DirtyDan.4759 said:As a scourge I pretty much facerolled the whole expansion. I only died twice in the final boss fight, against legendary bounties with too few people or on porpuse to use a waypoint.

I play Ele since release and died in my first fight as sword Weaver against 2 normal sand eels and a veteran. I had to laugh.

I originally mained a necro and loved how durable it was, but I love Ele staff too much. I like just chillin in the back and spamming stuff.

I have been using zerk staff weaver for the whole POF so far. It works well , some mobs will catch you off guard with some ridiculous damage ability like the river drakes who use some ability called retreat that will basically hit you 10X for 2.5k each in 1 sec... but just use that lava font on down ability , it will help til you learn what mobs have those OP attacks vs zerker ele and you can rally easily.

@DirtyDan.4759 said:As a scourge I pretty much facerolled the whole expansion. I only died twice in the final boss fight, against legendary bounties with too few people or on porpuse to use a waypoint.

You played wrong then, because Weaver can be very defensive if you spec right and play it correctly.

@Qori.9671 said:I have been using zerk staff weaver for the whole POF so far. It works well , some mobs will catch you off guard with some ridiculous damage ability like the river drakes who use some ability called retreat that will basically hit you 10X for 2.5k each in 1 sec... but just use that lava font on down ability , it will help til you learn what mobs have those OP attacks vs zerker ele and you can rally easily.

Are there specific attunement combo moves you find better than others? What additional abilities/elite do you use with it?

@Seera.5916 said:

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:If you plan on using Weaver for an extended time, get rid of the zerks. You will spend a good deal of time staring at your downed skills till you get good.

Or stay with the zerker gear for that exact reason. Being downed a lot will give you a clear indicator of when you get good. It's why I haven't moved off of my combination of zerker/assassin's gear on my main.

The question is: can you handle dying a lot while you're learning Weaver?

I use marauders, the damage loss isn't that massive for it to be a problem in PvE, and it keeps the Hydras from surprise one shotting you.

Archived